War

Grace's P.O.V.

War.

Elegance is Beautiful. She is a good child, rarely cries, but when she does, GOD is it loud!

I chuckle remembering last night.

Flashback

I was fast asleep until I heard a scream.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to where Elegance is asleep,"Baby! Sh. Sh," I whispered, lifting her up into my arms.

Aiden groaned,"What happened?"

I shook my head,"You sleep through everything Aiden."

He shrugged,"At least I don't snore!" He points at me.

I growled at him,"Not funny."

"It is to me," he said.

"I'm going to cut you, Aiden," I stated. putting Elegance back down in her crib.

Aiden silently rolled over when I crawled back into the king sized bed.

I frowned, disappointed that he doesn't even want to sleep with me.

Lately he's been distant, like he wouldn't even come to get ice cream with me, he's always out with James and Jack. The girls were upset about it too.

I sighed, laying my head against the pillow, facing his back.

I traced little hearts and shapes all of him, that was, until he turned over and gave me the, 'what the heck are you doing?' Look.

I sighed, turning over. That night was funny at first.

Yeah. Was.

He grabbed my waist, whimpering softly,"Let me make it up to you, bunny."

I nodded.

Man that night was one emotion rollercoaster.

End of Flashback.

I laugh, snorting with Arlene.

Arlene hasn't been around much, But when my Gamma is around, I'm definitely going to hang out with her.

Well, until she makes goblin noises, and scares me, even though it makes Elly giggle like crazy.

Arlene hasn't found her mate, so every time she comes over, I try to be nice and make Aiden go upstairs.

But Arlene loves Elegance, so I let her stay,"So what's it like?" She asks suddenly.

I am dumbfounded, what the heck?

She chuckles,"I mean, already having found your mate!"

I shrug,"It's awesome, that is, until your idiot mate gets you pregnant, and you almost die."

Its gotten easier to say that I died for a while, now. I put out there as a joke sometimes, when Aiden is not around.

He blames himself for what happened, but I try to tell him, it was not his fault.

Arlene chuckles,"Yeah. I just hope I find my mate soon."

I smile, placing my hand on her shoulder,"You will."

She sighs,"Grace, I'm twenty two, My mate is probably-" but she stops abruptly, sniffing the air,"Do you smell that?"

I frown,"No."

I hear someone creeping down the stairs,"Grace? Are you cooking some marshmallows or-" the pack doctor, whom has been hear for the past month watching me, stops.

Arlene and Daniel, the doc, stare at each other.

Arlene growls,"No. I'm not the docs mate. Ain't no way in hell."

I frown,"What?"

Daniel looks down, great. Now she has done it.

"Alrene, Daniel is your mate. No matter what," I state.

Arlene slowly creeps along the room,"Is it really you?" She whispers.

He nods.

I watch as the creep up the stairs together.

I chuckle, it's about time.

James and Jack stumble in, running,"I'm hungry!" They both yell, raiding my refrigerator.

I groan,"Great."

I hear stumbling of a lot of feet, trying to get down the stairs,"Grace! Grace!"

I frown, something is wrong. Silence never sounds this concerned.

But the three other crystals stand in front of me, their faces pale, while they are holding their Crystal necklaces that we had made from rock a few weeks ago. Right after Elly's birth.

Silence steps forward,"It's time."

What?

"The Shadows."

My heart stops.

Discord.

"We have to kill Discord, the Alpha," I whisper.

I call down Aiden, and hand Elegance to him,"Watch Elegance, stay here. Promise me You won't leave El."

He frowns, concern written all over his face,"What's happening?" He asks.

The four of us look away,"Gather the pack. We have to fight back."

Arlene and Daniel is beside Silence,"You are the fourth?" She whispers.

Silence looks down and nods.

I growl, taking the lead.

We all walk out, not expecting what we see.

There is my pack, before me, along with two others.

"Alpha Ashton? Alpha Carson?" I ask.

Alpha Carson is from the Silver light pack, and Alpha Ashton usually stayed a little while away from here.

Alpha Ashton stops, staring at silence, before rushing to her, shouting,"Mate!"

Silence stands there frozen in place,"Really?" She whispers,"At a time like this, you decide to show up?"

I chuckle, wow, two mates in one day, yay love!

I step in front of the three packs,"Thank you all. For joining us."

I mind link Carson and Ashton what is to happen and the entire story.

They nod, somewhat amazed, but then we all mind link the entire group of werewolves everything.

They all are silent.

For hundreds of werewolves, this is weird.

I hear a howl,"Fight!"

I growl,"Yes, we will fight."

The three other crystals stand next to me, along with the other alphas.

Jack and James were below the deck.

Hopefully, Aiden listened to me for once.

"Today, we fight. For our Mates, for our family's, for our packs, and for werewolf kind!" I yell out.

There are many howls of approval.

Today is the day.

Today, is war.