Death

Aiden's P.O.V.

Death.

Grace and the others left me in this stupid room, and for what? So I let my beautiful mate go and hurt herself?

Ain't no way in hell I'm letting that happen.

Elegance is with Grace's mum back at the pack house, which is locked all the way.

So now, I run silently on the wood line.

I watch Grace's large white wolf gallop along side the other girls wolves, with hundreds of werewolves following.

I had heard about the two packs joining, but I didn't believe them. Now I do.

I notice the sun has went down a lot earlier than it usually does, That's weird.

AIDEN! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AT THE PACK HOUSE! I hear Grace scream through mind link.

I sigh,Grace, I'm coming along.

No.

Yes.

Fine.. get your butt over here, now.

I run out to where Grace is running, shifting along the way, tumbling mostly.

Grace growls, Your in for it when we get home.

I chuckle inwardly, and nuzzle Grace's galloping form, I know. But I came cause I Love you, bunny.

I hear a small giggle, I love you too.

She really loves her nickname.

Well, I love her, so we're all good.

I hear howls in the distance ahead, the night sky is red because of the sunset. My heart races as my stomach churns, not sure what to expect.

That's when we top the hill. Our visions. I hear the girls say.

The clearing is quiet, not a single one of us dares to say a word, that's when I hear it, a low, ground shaking, growl.

I see Lucas, the Blacknight packs alpha, and his pack, step out of the shadows of the forest below.

A small, devilish smirk plastered on his wolf face.

Grace tenses, but does not move.

The scariest thing happens.

Dark figures move out of the shadows. The wolves look like us, but have pitch black eyes, the scent coming of them makes my blood run cold, Death.

I watch as the biggest black wolf steps out, there is a tear in his ear, and scars all over him.

There are patches of fur missing off his coat.

I hear a sharp intake of breath beside me, I look over and see Grace looking like she could pounce at any time,"Discord," The girls whisper together.

My heart stops, as I whip my head back around to see a big wolfy, demon-like smile on his face.

Grace howls out in the clearing, everyone stops as her mind-link goes out to everyone, This is our home. There is no way in hell you are taking it.

I hear a growl from the other side of the meadow, Discord looks down at Lucas, but can hardly tell since his eyes are dark black.

Lucas growls again.

Suddenly, Discord growls, a ground shaking growl, his white teeth baring as he swipes his paw up, his sharp claws coming in contact with Lucas's chest, where his heart should be.

Lucas collapses on the ground, his eyes closed, his breathing no longer there.

I want to gasp, but I'm frozen.

I hear Grace growl, Discord.

I hear a rumbling laugh through the mind link, then a deep voice, We will have all of you, you will join us, and then I'll be unstoppable.

I feel a rip of rage go through my body, making my spine tense.

Grace howls loudly, We will never join you. Werewolves, Attack.

I growl, throwing myself down the hill, Grace by my side, my best friend James on my other.

I hear snarls rip through the air as the battle begins, I go straight for Discords little buddy.

She growls, It was stupid of you to come at me.

I smirk, diving under stomach as she swipes at me, I drag my claws along her stomach.

She howls, her body falls to the ground, her eyes going hazel, as a small wisp of black comes from her open mouth.

I hear a pain filled howl as another shadow comes at me, I growl, taking the attack head on, literally.

His side hits my head, sending him stumbling while I growl as the pain subsides while my rage grows.

I throw my paw at his eye causing him to loose vision as blood drips into his eyes.

I smirk, gripping his neck in my jaw, crunching down, killing him immediately.

I let down the body, looking up.

The meadow is covered in the shadows bodies, along with a few our warriors.

We are winning.

That is until I notice the girls using their powers.

Intelligence is healing the fallen, Beauty is blinding the shadows while the warriors kill them while they are blind, Silence is aging them, making them die slowly. And my sweet Grace, she is fighting three shadows at once.

I growl, throwing myself at one, biting its neck.

The first one falls as Grace kills another.

The last one tucks its tail and runs.

I smile down at my beautiful little mate,"Good job. I love you bunny."

"I love you too," she says.

Suddenly, Arlene screeches,"Grace watch out!"

That's when I see Discord barreling at her.

My instincts kick in as I throw myself in front of her, taking a rib shattering blow to my side.

I hit the tree and fall to the ground limp, blood oozing out of my wounds.

I hear a screech as I see Grace flying to my side.

But I can't move, I can't speak, I can hardly even see.

I force a smile to my face, knowing this would be the last time I see my beautiful little mate, I love you, Grace.

I love you too, Aiden. Please don't go.

I shake my head, unable to do anything else.

I hear a scream as I see Grace's eyes turn dark and low snarls come out of we mouth.

She spins, facing discord.

My Grace flies into the air, before hitting the ground, leaving a hug hole in the earth.

Half the shadows fall into the pit, that is at the edge of my feet.

The rest are backed against the woodline, our wolves over taking them.

I smile as I hear a victory howl.

The war is won.

But my battle is over.

I look up at Grace's crying human form above me.

I shift so I can tell her how much I love her.

It takes all of my strength to say my final words,"I love you Grace."

Then all went black.