Epilogue

Grace's P.O.V.

Epilogue.

*five months later. (after Brandi's birth)*

All I know is one second, we are out with the kids and then the next, a creepy guy is walking towards my Elegance.

Brandi is in Silence's arms, squealing in glee, while Elly is sitting on the swings, playing with her chubby hands.

I growl, walking over to Elly, picking her up before glaring into black eyes.

I set down Elly,"Run to Aunt Silence."

Silence growls, after seeing what I'm doing, before leaving the two babies with a confused Ashton.

I look back to the wretched boy,"What are you doing?"

Silence hisses through mind link,"He's a rogue!"

A rogue. In my territory. Oh no. This isn't going to end well for them.

I growl, throwing a punch for the neck of the hooded victim.

The hood flies off, revealing a scratched up girl. Her brown hair ruffled, and her grey eyes dull. I growl.

She bows down,"Please Alpha Grace, I need your help," she begs in a hoarse, pleading voice.

I cross my arms,"What?"

"I was going to leave my two year old son with your daughter. He's weak. I can no longer take care of the scrawny boy," she motions to a Brown haired, grey eyed boy.

The boy seems to be playing with Elly,"Why?"

She shakes her head,"Please take care of my son."

I nod, seeing her small frame, lift the hood over head, and run back into the forest, leaving my territory.

Silence shrugs.

I walk over to Elly and notice the sparkles in her eyes as she plays with the boy.

She notices me,"Barkley!" She says his name.

I nod.

And now, I have two children.

Aiden frowns at me, but I mind link him everything and he just goes along with it. Like, why wouldn't he?

I suddenly feel a rush of sickness overwhelm my body, running to the ditch before emptying my stomach into it.

Aiden hold my hair,"Grace?" He questions.

I smirk,"Make that three kids."

_________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I FEEL LIKE I DID GOOD! YEET!

So I am going to put a sequel to this book out. Its Going to be Elegance's story.

Thanks fam!