Worth

Grace's P.O.V.

Worth.

You know when you hear that word worth and you immediately feel like you've got to do something? You don't know what to do.

That's why when Alpha Ashton says I need to prove my worth, I feel weird. I didn't know if I need to say something or what. I just know something has to be done.

My mind runs through so many thoughts at once as I try to think of something to say, do, or anything.

I look over at James, but he stares at me blankly.

Then I come across an amazing idea,"Ask me a question. Any question."

He frowns, then understands what I'm doing,"How would you react if someone threatened your pack?"

I think if over for a few moments, coming to a simple conclusion,"Have extra patrol over the territory, and have everyone go in pairs. No one would be aloud to go alone."

Ashton smiles at my summary,"Spoken like a true Alpha."

I nod bluntly,"Now what is there that will help both of our packs in this time to protect our territory?"

He nods,"Straight to the point, I like it," He smirks, continuing,"We could for an alliance, out packs could go to your large, main pack house. You main pack house could hold a lot more than what we offer, but your is better."

I nod agreeing,"If we do this, we have to make sure our packs get along. I know they haven't from the stories I have heard, but for the sake of both," I stand, calling authority to myself,"We do this."

We both look at the Betas. They all nod.

I shake Alpha Ashton's hand,"We will announce tonight at our main pack houses. You come Friday, to get settled in."

He nods, leaving the room.

I put my connection to all pieces of the pack, We all meet at the main pack house tonight. Be there.

I use my authoritative alpha tone on them.

I get multiple 'okay' and 'fine.'

I just shut off the connection and head back outside, seeing that Aiden is outside of the room We were in.

I smile at him. Noting how his features have went back to normal after earlier.

He picks me up,"Hey babe!"

I giggle as he spins me around,"Hey Aiden!"

Aiden pulls me into a bone crushing, lung squishing hug,"Aiden. I can't breath," I whisper.

He slacks he arms, but still keeps his arms around my body.

I smile, leaning into his hot, moist lips. He smiles into the kiss, leaning in more, deepening the kiss.

I grant his entrance, arching into his body. He growls at my reaction.

Then I hear a cough behind me. James stands there, a smirk plastered all over his face. Alpha Ashton has the look of sadness in his eyes, while his beta, Morgan, blushes a deep shade of red.

I just shrug and stand in Aiden's arms while waving them off.

They head away in the small Sudan. I smile looking up at Aiden,"Did you get the message?"

He nods, frowning,"So what's happening?"

I shake my head,"You will find out soon enough."

"Come on Bunny!" He begs, bringing out the puppy eyes.

But I simply shake my head and walk into the first room. This one is the Alpha room.

I look over to see a picture of an Older man who is short with blonde hair, brown eyes. Along with a tall girl with dark brown hair and green eyes.

I point at them,"Who is that?"

Aiden's face is covered in sadness,"That is the old Alpha and his Beta. They were mates."

I sit down on the bed, my eyebrows furrowing,"What happened to them?"

He sighs, sitting next to me with his arm slinging over my shoulders,"Well," he rubs his forehead thinking about it,"There were hunters, and Alpha Dan got shot, taking him with them. When Lisa found out, She went after him, we never found her," Aiden looks out the window,"Sometimes I wonder if they are still alive."

I frown,"How long?"

He chuckles,"Full of questions huh?" Then he sighs,"We've been without an Alpha for about a month. That was until my beautiful, sexy mate came along."

He whispers the last part in my ear seductively. I shudder,"Oh am I?"

Aiden growls, licking my mark, Making me groan.

He chuckles,"Sensitive are we?"

I nod, gasping as he does it once again,"What are you doing to me?" I breath.

Aiden growls, throwing me back on to the bed. He climbs on top of me, hovering over my small frame,"I am doing what ever I want bunny."

I take in a sharp breath as he kisses along my collarbone, leaving a hot trail along my skin.

Aiden groans as I arch my back into him,"Damn it woman, your going to kill me."

I smirk my mischievous smirk, grinding against him.

Aiden growls, grinding back while he groans.

I lay back making my hair form a fan over the pillow.

Aiden's eyes light up. I sit there for a second, letting my breathing even out a bit.

Aiden growls, biting along my neck. I attempt pushing him off,"S-stop." I stutter.

But he growls, lifting my wrists above my head,"Oh sweetheart, do you really want me to stop," he asks innocently, but he puts his knee in between my legs.

I arch my back at the sudden jolt of electricity,"N-no. B-but f-for now, this is the f-farthest we go."

He nods, knowing even though I'm stuttering, that I'm serious.

He always understands me.

I smile up at him, his eyes twinkle with pure happiness.

I chuckle as he falls next to me and wraps his arms around me protectively,"Your mine," he says softly, nuzzling into my neck.

I smile warmly,"Always."

He sits up,"Alright, we have a meeting to get to bunny."

I get up reluctantly.

I walk out of the room and into the large clearing, jumping onto the large rock that sits outside if the house.

I look out to see my pack. I have over a hundred werewolves in my pack. Its satisfying.

I smile, looking over at James, who is now by my side along with Arlene while Aiden has went down below the humongous rock,"And we begin," I whisper.