Bunny

Aiden's P.O.V.

Bunny.

The last thing I remember was darkness. I remember vividly, the battle with discord, and throwing myself in front of Grace, when his head came in contact with me.

It hurts to move, I don't want to open my eyes, they ache.

But then again, I want to see my beautiful mate.

I shift on the- Wait a second. I realize these are those silky sheets Grace bought for out bed.

I open my eyes and am blinded by the lights, everything is white.

Then the hospital room comes into focus.

I notice a curly haired man sitting in the seat staring at the wall across from him,"Dad?" I croak.

My father whips his head to me, his eyes growing twice their size,"Aiden! Nurse! He's awake!"

I frown as the nurse and doctor fly into the room, immediately doing tests on my eyes and everything else.

I groan,"Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

The doctor's lips form a line, my wolf Chase howls in frustration, until he speaks,"You were in a coma for three weeks."

Chase whimpers,"Grace was alone for all that time?" Chase asks me.

I whimper out loud,"Where is Grace?"

My father growls,"She is on her way. I can't believe she did-"

I snarl at him cutting him off,"She did nothing."

His eyebrow raise in surprise.

Another reason I don't like my father. He blames everything on everyone else, that's why I left to join Firestone.

I hear my hospital room door swing open.

There before me, stands Grace. Her white hair is frizzed out, her clothes look dirty, she even has bags under eyes, all the while I'm starring at her, There are tears streaming down her face. But I still think she's beautiful.

"Grace," I whisper.

She instantly throws herself at me, Grace's arms are around my neck while she cries into my neck,"I'm so sorry. I love you. I'm so glad your alive!" She sobs.

I smile, her words clear to me,"It isn't your fault. I love you too bunny."

She chokes on a sob,"I never thought I would hear you say that again."

I pull her face near me with my hands on either side of it.

I take in her features. All her perfect imperfections. Her blue eyes drip with tears. I shake my head, before leaning in, crashing my lips to hers in a passion lit kiss.

Grace kisses back, before pulling away and smiling,"Also, I think someone missed their daddy."

At that very moment Elegance squeals in my mother's arms.

Alana, my little sis, smiles before handing my baby girl over to me. I hold my wiggling Elly close to my body,"Oh, Elly. Did you miss me?"

I get another squeal in response. I chuckle as her lips form a tiny smile.

I point at Elegance, her tiny hands wrapping around my one finger.

Alana chuckles,"She does like Aiden as much as Grace told us," She says.

I raise one eyebrow at a blushing Grace. She slowly back away sheepishly.

I pull her to me by her wrist whispering in her ear,"So you talk about me? Do you tell them how hard I-" she screams, covering my mouth.

Alana shakes her head,"He woke up not even thirty minutes ago and he's already making dirty jokes."

My mom chuckles,"At least we know he is still our old Aiden."

Grace crawls in next to me and Elly,"I love you. I missed you."

I smile,"I love you too. And the first few seconds I was awake, I missed you too."

Grace curls into my side as my mom ushers everyone out of the room, giving me and Grace some privacy. Alana takes Elegance.

I smile when me and my mate are alone,"I hope you know this isn't your fault, Bunny."

Grace shakes her head,"If I had shoved you out of the way, or just something, it would be me lying in this bed. I'd much rather that."

I groan,"Grace Karen, if you say any of this is your fault again, I swear, I will get you."

Grace sighs, rolling her eyes.

I raise an eyebrow,"Is that a challenge?"

She giggles.

I growl, rolling us over, kissing along her collarbone. She groans.

I smirk, kissing and nibbling at her mark, Making my sweet Grace let out musical noises.

I look up her lust filled eyes,"I missed you."

I smile, lifting her shirt before kissing along her flat stomach,"Darling, let me make up for these past three weeks."

She growls,"Not until you are completely well."

I smile sticking a finger inside the waste n and of her old sweatpants,"Are you sure?"

She growls standing up, making me flop onto the bed.

Grace sighs,"I'm going to take a shower when we get home."

I smile,"You should. You stink."

She glares at me, before chuckling and pecking my lips,"I love you, you ignorant boy."

I smile,"I love you too, Bunny."