The Pain

Grace's P.O.V.

The pain.

After we all met the visions left. Then they hit. At first they were just annoying headaches. We all had them at the same time. Then after a week went by, we had wobbly legs.

Then a month went by and we were throwing up.

Then it hit.

The last of the pain.

We all are sitting on the couch. James on one end with Beauty, Intelligence in the middle, and Aiden with me on the other end.

We are sitting there watching Grey's Anatomy, unfortunately for the boys whom hating the show with all of their hearts.

I stand up, just to crumble to my knees with a high pitched screech that can break glass.

Beauty looks at me in horror, just to scrunch up in pain, as she doubles over onto the floor, unable to move.

Intelligence doesn't move. You can see the pain in her eyes, but she is completely paralyzed.

Another wave of pain shoots through my body, making me scream out. My voice becomes hoarse.

Beauty let's out small whimpers, but intelligence is silent.

Her body is like a statue, until the third bone cracking pain hits, then she crumbles into hysterics. She laughs, but the pain is clear as she has tears streaming down her face.

Aiden and James are by our sides as the last wave hits.

I scream out, slowly sinking into darkness, but I fight, I struggle to find my voice,"Don't. Give. In." I say commanding, even though I struggle through the pain. The girls give me a strained thumbs up.

Then it disappears, leaving us.

There is no pain, but we lay spent. Me and Beauty on the floor, while Intelligence is on the couch.

Aiden is whispering soothing words in my ears,"Its okay, bunny. Your safe. I love you."

I realize that I have tears flowing down my face, in relief,"I love you too," I whisper.

Beauty gives me a spent smile,"We made it."

Intelligence's heavy breathing calms,"Yeah."

There is a bright, blinding life, making James shriek in terror.

I chuckle When Dalai appears, making James look like a baby,"Its just the dwarf dude."

Dalai glares at me,"Hey now, I'm here to protect you. Remember that."

I shrug, still chuckling a little.

Dalai bows down to me,"It is time for me to come out of my little shell."

I smile,"Of course, welcome."

Dalai grabs my hand, helping me up while Aiden helps up Intelligence and James with Beauty.

"So what was that?" Beauty asks, demanding an answer.

Dalai looks down in fear,"The Shadows."

I frown,"How?"

He looks up, the fear is clouded over with confidence,"They were trying to kill you, by sending their most powerful warriors to crawl into your soul. But you defeated them. That means you truly are the three crystals. "

I shrug,"I guess so."

No big deal. I just have a crystal for a heart.

"That has powers, like strength," Beauty reminds me.