Chapter 13

A/N: I cannot stop listening to this song for goodness sakes!! Louis baby boy was just born and and am I a bad person for saying that his name would be so much better of it was Larry Wedward Styles-Tomlinson.

__________________________________

Louis kissed Harry hard, their lips intertwining with need and want. Harry was breathless. Their lips made hard smacking sounds that echoed throughout the empty office deliciously.

Harry's hand ran through Louis' hair and tugged on his soft brown locks. Louis grabbed Harry's hands and pinned them on the desk, side by side from where Harry was sitting.

Louis might have a soft spot for Harry but that didn't mean that he was going to give up control.

Not now nor ever.

His lust filled mind suddenly broke out of it's stupor as he remembered the contract that was tucked away neatly in his desk drawer. Pressing a light kiss to Harry's lips as he broke away, Louis smirked a little at Harry's disheveled form.

Harry's lips was red and raw as he let out breathless puffs of air. His pupils were blown side open so much that only a sliver of green can be seen from them. And from what Louis could tell, Harry was sporting a semi hard-on.

"I bought you a gift." Louis said simply as Harry gave him an incredulous look for stopping. Louis moved away from Harry, going to his black cushion desk chair, where the neatly wrapped gift lied on the seat.

It wasn't big, it was tiny actually. A small box that was about the size of Harry's palm. Harry's eyebrows furrowed at it as Louis handed it to him.

It was wrapped in black construction paper with a white satin bow on top. Harry took the bow off, pocketing it subconsciously. He took the construction paper off and opened the lid.

No way, Harry's brain seemed to yell at him. No fucking way.

Inside, there was a paper airplane necklace. And from what Harry could tell, it was platinum silver. Harry blanched at it for a while before picking it up with shaky fingers. His fingers were literally shaking. Harry wasn't stupid, he knew how expensive platinum was. It was a few hundred pounds at least.

"L-Louis. I can't accept this." Harry said feeling guilty that Louis spent a lot of money on him. He would have been just fine with a box of chocolates honestly.

"Harry. It's a birthday gift. Take it." Louis said in a demanding tone but Harry shook his head firmly.

"It's way too expensive. I don't want you spending so much money on me." Harry said defiantly. Louis was confused. His other ex subs had been perfectly fine with gifts, expensive or not.

"I have a lot of money, Harry. I don't care about expenses. Just take it." Louis said firmly. Harry sighed, moving closer to Louis and placing both of his shaky hands on Louis' hips. It was simple move. But ever since Louis had told him he was a Dominant, Harry had been extremely careful about touching him, not wanting to upset the older lad.

"But I feel guilty about you spending so much money on me." Harry said, his green eyes looking into Louis' blue ones. Louis had tensed when Harry placed his hands on his hips but his posture relaxes as he looked at Harry's worried face.

"You don't have to worry, love. I don't mind spending my money on you. You're more than worth it. Take it. For me?" Louis asked this time in a softer tone. Harry have a microscopic nod and Louis smiled wide, taking the necklace from Harry's fingers and fixed it around Harry's neck.

"You look great in it, baby." Louis said truthfully and Harry blushed scarlet, looking down at the ceramic tiled ground. Harry could feel the weight of it on his neck but didn't complain about it again, worried he might upset Louis.

Louis smiled a little as he picked up the chocolate cake once more, placing 21 candles around it. He took out a fancy lighter from his coat pocket and lit each one of them.

"Before you blow out the candles. You can come in now guys!" Louis yelled making Harry's eyes furrow in confusion before people began piling into the room from the door on the right wall of Louis' office.

Zayn, Niall, their families, a man and woman with 5 giggling girls and 1 boy whom Harry had never seen before. But that wasn't the most shocking thing, the thing that made Harry's jaw drop was that his older sister, Gemma and his mum and dad were amongst them too.

Harry could feel his eyes get stingy as he turned to look at Louis with blurred vision.

"You did this?" Harry asked shaking and Louis nodded, looking rather nervous. Harry's face broke out into such a wide smile that his face could have nearly split in two as he jumped on Louis', attacking him with a hug so tight that Louis could feel his air circulation break off.

He never hugged his subs before. Never in his life but he couldn't find himself to care as he hugged Harry back. And besides, Harry was not a sub, at least not yet.

Harry broke away from Louis and ran towards his older sister and attacked her in a hug, happy tears running down his face.

Louis could see his own mother, Jay, give him a fond look. She had never seen Louis do something like this for anyone, neither had he ever hugged anybody besides family. Jay looked back to the curly headed boy who was now hugging his father, and looked at Louis who had a subconsciously wide smile on his face with fond eyes at the boy.

Her son chose well. She only prayed that Louis didn't let this one go.

___________________________________

A/N: This chapter is mainly just fluff but who cares right!? I have denied you smut yet again but don't worry. Its not too far long ;)

Any thoughts on the airplane necklace?

QOTD: How do you feel about Louis' baby boy?