Chapter 16

A/N: I'm bored.. So I updated. Yippy Kay gay. Larry vid above cuz I'm having a marathon.

__________________________________

Louis was angry. No, he was livid. He knew that it was bound to happen sometime, but not this soon.

Louis Tomlinson and new boy toy hottie out on a date?

Louis Tomlinson's latest fling and rich bachelor together?

They started to get on his nerves. So much that he nearly cussed at Lottie on the phone when she asked him whether he was dating Harry or not. He never cussed at his sister. Ever.

The contract was lied neatly on his desk with a fountain pen above it, waiting to be used. He had been too soft with Harry, too caring and sweet. It was not in the contract and Louis doesn't date or fall in love.

It wasn't his way.

He decided that he was going to be what he was like with his other submissive's to Harry. He can't let Harry start thinking that Louis actually liked him in that way. It wasn't his style, it wasn't his way of doing things. Louis wanted to be Dom and Sub, nothing more.

As he started glaring down at the table, he heard two knocks at the door.

"Come in." Louis said. Harry walked in, looking quite anxious and a little bit worried. Louis refrained his urge to smile and put on a blank look. He gestured towards the chair in front of the table as if he were introducing a guest and it was clear that Harry was confused by the way Louis was acting.

"Hey." Harry said shakily and Louis nodded in a curt way before he spoke.

"You asked me whether I was a Dominant or not and I said yes. Now, I want to ask you. Do you want to be my submissive?" Louis asked sharply as he handed Harry the papers. He didn't mention the date, he didn't mention anything. It was as if it didn't even happen.

Harry could feel the back of his neck prickling like it does whenever he got scared or worried. Were the smiles and care Louis had given him fake? Did it all lead up to this? Harry couldn't speak, he just stared at the contract, his mouth dry. Louis wanted to coax him, to comfort him because no matter how much he tried to ignore it, he couldn't be comfortable treating Harry this way.

But it had to be done. Louis was all about one thing. Control. He wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. It was like a drug.

Louis had waited patiently for Harry to answer him.

"Okay."

"Excellent." Louis said, showing not too much excitement than he really felt. Harry looked small as he signed the contract, wanting to go with his mind which was screaming no but his heart wouldn't let him.

The airplane necklace was a gentle reminder of how much he liked Louis. Weighing down on his neck, close to where his heart was beating. Harry was falling quickly but now, he didn't know if it was right thing or not. Was it right for him to fall in love?

Again?

_*_

Niall and Zayn were on the sofa again, Niall eating his heart away with potato crisps, shirtless. Zayn was watching Finding Nemo, by Niall's choice.

"Do you think Louis would be a good choice for him?" Zayn asked abruptly which startled Niall but he understood. It had been on his mind for a long time. Both of their minds.

"I know what you mean. I researched a little about the guy, he seemed to be quite the playboy. Different boyfriends each month." Niall said and Zayn turned, his newly dyed pink hair shimmering a little. The movie was forgotten as Zayn sighed troubledly.

"It's just- I don't want Harry to get hurt. He's really into Louis and if that fucker ends up breaking his heart I don't know what I'll do." Zayn swore as he glared at the cushions on the sofa.

"I know the feeling. Harry isn't stable you know-" Niall began to say but Zayn cut him off.

"Yeah, I know about his um- his sickness." Zayn cringed a little, memories flooding back into his brain.

"Yeah. But he's taking the medication, right?" Niall asked a little worriedly. Zayn nodded but he looked to be quite unsure.

"He knows its important. He'll take it." Zayn stated. Niall sighed.

"Louis is really doing him some good. He's been smiling so much these days. It's refreshing to see." Niall said, thinking about the moments where Harry would rarely smile and always had his head down during high school. It was a dark time for Harry.

Zayn nodded along with him.

"Louis is doing him good. But what if he ends up breaking his heart?" Zayn asked.

"We'll always be there to pick up the pieces."

__________________________________

A/N: Louis is going yo be on his man period. I'm sorry its in the story! And what medication are Niall and Zayn talking about? What sickness? Can anybody guess?

QOTD: What do you think is Harry's 'sickness' ?