Chapter 31

Harry woke up the next day with a stinging bum and kisses being placed all over his shoulder. Harry's hand and fingers reached up to tangle themselves in Louis's hair.

"Hey angel. Good morning." Louis says, burying his face into Harry's neck. Harry grins and turns around wrapping his arms around the older lad, nuzzling himself into Louis' chest as memories of what happened last night made his cheeks tint pink.

"Good morning. What time is it?" Harry asks, stretching and relishing the feeling of his bones being released from their tenseness.

"9 a.m. Wanna get out and have some breakfast? Not in the mood to eat in today. And I was thinking maybe we'll head down to the beach." Harry nods, trying to get up but is pinned down by Louis. Harry then registers the look on Louis's face.

"It hurts doesn't it?" His voice portrayed sympathy but his face gave everything away. He was smirking like Satan himself, face full of smugness.

"Shut up." Harry blushes, trying to hide his face with his hair, but Louis wasn't having any of it. He brushed away Harry's hair and grins, cooing when he sees Harry's flaming face.

"Louis." Harry whines and Louis laughs, brushing his nose along Harry's neck. He places a single kiss onto the many hickeys that were adorned on Harry's neck.

"I love you." Harry melts on spot. It's just Louis saying it after the night before that made it so amazing to hear. Like it wasn't in the heat of the moment thing yesterday. Louis actually loves him.

"I love you too."

_*_

"I'll have the chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with mozzarella cheese and a side of mash potatoes please." Harry says to the waiter. Louis orders the same thing before he grabs Harry's hand softly.

"I never asked, how do you feel about the Jeremy situation?" Louis asks and Harry sighs.

"It's.. Closure I think. I mean- it's kind of hard to explain but he apologized and moved on. I feel- okay with that I guess." Harry says and Louis gives him a warm smile that made his eyes crinkle up adorably.

Sometimes, Harry compares him to small hedgehog. A small, sexy, hedgehog of course. Nothing less than that, definitely. Louis pays for their food and they exited the restaraunt before catching a taxi.

"Look at that, Lou!" Harry whispers excitedly over to him as they took the taxi ride. He points out the window and Louis leans forward to see what Harry was pointing at.

It was a pigeon. Well, two pigeons which were oddly on top of each other. Louis had an idea of what the pigeons were getting up to but he was too busy laughing at the look on Harry's face as realization settles into him.

"What did you think they were doing? Having a friendly conversation? On top of each other?" Louis asks and Harry blushes and pouts.

"No.." Harry murmurs and Louis laughs before they reached the beach. Louis paid the taxi driver and they both got off, walking towards a hut where they sold beach items, to get themselves some extra clothes after the swim.

Louis also buys them two towels and some sunscreen. Harry walks towards two beach chairs that were under a palm tree, giving some shade, before removing his shirt and pants, leaving nothing on but a pair of tight, bright yellow shorts that made Louis' eyes bulge out from his head once he sees them.

"Oh you are not wearing that in front of all these people!" Louis exclaims once he walks over to Harry, bought items in hand. Harry frowns and looks down at his shorts.

"Why not?" He asks and Louis splutters.

"Why not? Because they're too short and tight and-"

"You're jealous?" Harry says simply with a smirk and Louis huffs, setting the stuff on the beach chair before sitting down, avoiding Harry.

"Aw, come on babe." Harry says, climbing into the beach chair behind Louis and wrapping his arms around the older lad.

"Get off of me." Louis tried to make his voice cold and angry, but how could he when he's reminiscent of the night before. How amazing that night was and how Louis had finally said the words that meant so much.

"I love you." He says, and Louis melts like a popsicle that's been thrown at the Sun.

"I love you too." Louis says back and Harry grins big and wide. He presses a gentle kiss to his lover's cheek and tugs at Louis' shirt.

"Let's go for a swim, Lou." Harry says and Louis nods, stripping himself of his shirt in one fluid movement. Louis had much more loose fitting swimming trunks underneath his jeans.

"C'mon." Louis says, grabbing Harry's hand and walking towards the beach. Harry shivers as his toe hit the cold water and Louis grins before jumping right in, swimming like a pro athelete.

"C'mon, angel. The water's not that cold." Louis says and Harry rolls his eyes before treading in the water slowly, reaching to where Louis was, the water reaching to his shoulders.

Louis' hand moves so that he could pull Harry closer by his hips. He pulls him towards his body until Harry was flush against Louis'. Harry wraps his arms around the older boy's neck. Louis stares at Harry as if he'd never seen anything that was more beautiful and Harry stares at Louis as if he'd hung the moon. They didn't care that whether the other people on the beach were looking or another. This is where they wanted to be. Together.

"I love you." Louis says before he presses his lips against Harry's. Harry hums against his lips and kisses him back slowly and lovingly, cherishing the moment.

Their lips moved together with sync, neither one of them making it lustful. It was just pure love and Harry and Louis had felt too much disasters in their lives to mess up their happily ever afters.

They loved each other and that was what mattered most.