Chapter 15

A/N: #LoveThisSong. Love yourself is awesomesauce and even though I'm not a big fan of JB, I love this song. Anyways, yay new chappie!

_________________________________

The boy's name was Alex, Alex Mahoney. Harry found out by talking to him while Alex was doing his tattoo. His chest was stinging but Harry was used to it considering he knew how it felt to have a needle repeatedly pierce your skin.

"Is Austin your boyfriend?" Harry asked as Alex shaped the swallows wings delicately.

"Yeah, he is. We met at uni when we were 19. Still going on strong." Alex said.

"Aw that's cute." Harry cooed and laughed when Alex's face heated up.

"Oh, shut it, Styles. Now let's get talking about you. Anyone in your life?" Alex asked curiously as he wiped excess ink off of Harry's chest.

"Well, there is someone. His name is Louis Tomlinson-" Harry cut cut off by a sharp gasp.

"You mean like the CEO of Tomlinson's.. something I can't remember?" Alex asked, shocked.

"Holdings Enterprises. Yup, that's him." Harry said, chirping happily.

"No way. That guy is like- the hottest person I'd ever laid my eyes on. Second to Austin of course." Alex said before pausing, giving Harry's face a once over.

"No wonder you look familiar. I think I saw your face on a magazine a few days ago." Alex mumbled which caused Harry to frown, looking confused.

"Magazine?" Harry didn't like publicity, especially when its on him. It made him uncomfortable, knowing that maybe hundreds of people are reading about him in tabloids. A few weeks ago, Harry had found his face on a local newspaper next to Louis' when they were on their first date.

Pictures of them holding hands, laughing, kissing were being splayed out into public and Harry felt queasy thinking about it. But he didn't bother Louis with it. He had enough on his mind without Harry adding into it.

But that wasn't what bothered him the most. What did was that he had titles over the tabloids calling Harry 'Tomlinson's latest fling' or 'New boy toy'. It made Harry wonder, was that really all he was? A new fling for Louis until he finds somebody new?

Harry tries to get rid of all those thoughts and he did, for the most part.

Seeing Harry going quiet, Alex switched to a different topic.

"Who's that blond at the front? The Irish one?" Alex asked and Harry snapped out if his daze. He found himself thumbing over his paper airplane necklace subconsciously, a habit that grew on him fast.

"His name's Niall Horan. We were best friends when we were in high school back in Cheshire before I moved to Manchester to start uni." Harry explained and Alex nodded, making an 'ohh' face.

Niall came waltzing in with Austin as Alex was done with the tattoo. Austin helped Alex clean up, both of them sharing smiles and subtle eye contact as their fingers brushed.

Niall gave Harry's new tattoo a once over before looking at them skeptically.

"Birds don't have eyebrows.." Niall started saying but got cut off as Harry talked over him as though he hadn't heard what Niall said.

"So, how about we grab lunch at Nando's?"

_*_

After Harry and Niall had his Austin and Alex farewell, exchanging numbers too, Niall and Harry headed off towards Nando's in Harry's beat down car, Niall complaining all the way until they were in the air conditioned restaurant.

"What would you like to order?" A raven haired waitress asked them as they both sat in a booth.

As per usual, Niall ordered a quarter off of the menu while Harry only ordered the peri peri chicken and a coke. Harry felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket and he got it out, surprised to see that it was a text message from Louis.

Meet me at 6 pm. A car will be at your flat at 2.

Harry's eyes widened before he replied.

Okay.

_*_

After Niall and Harry had finished eating, they headed back home, a comfortable silence around them as Harry drove home.

When they got back, they were surprised to find Zayn watching tv when his shift was supposed to end at 3 pm.

"I got fired." Zayn replied stoically. Harry and Niall were shocked as they sat down on the sofa, waiting for Zayn to explain.

"I got in a fight with an old git for molesting a boy two times younger than he is." Sometimes, Harry wonders why Zayn works at a gay bar when he says that he's straight but one look at his monthly pay check would get even homophobes making a line for a job application.

"Well you did the right thing, Zayn. Besides, Harry starts work next week so we don't have to worry about rent." Niall reasoned and Zayn nodded, still bitter about the fact that he got fired.

"Guys, Louis called me and he said that he wanted to meet me in an hour so.." Harry trailed off as Niall and Zayn have him smirks.

"Whipped like whipped cream." Zayn sang under his breath with Niall. And okay, Harry didn't think anything about whipped cream later on.

But, why did Louis call him so suddenly to meet up

___________________________________

A/N: This is by far the worst chapter in the book but I have writer's block. IM SO SORRY.

QOTD: Ziall, Niam or Ziam?