NINETEEN

My heart started to ache when a lot of people thought Chelsea (the one who Chris is currently mourning over) was his mother or something. But I do wanna thank y'all for the comments last chapter, y'all the best. I love the support, and I appreciate y'all.

Trinity 

I started straightening up my room as soon as I hopped out of the shower this morning. I swept my hard wooden floor, dust my dresser tops, put all my clothes away and even spread my bed which I don't know why, but I have such a problem doing. I'm stressing for no reason, It's only Chris. 

I went in my school bag and took out my math binder which consists all my lessons and homework from when I started school back in October, placing them on the bed along with mechanical pencils.

I plopped on my bed running my hand through my hair looking at my lock screen. It was a picture of my closest friend Jasmine and I with our cheer uniform on. I can't wait till she visits for Christmas in a few weeks, speaking of Christmas I need to go shopping. I also need money. I need a job. 

"Trin!" I heard my father's faint yelling coming from downstairs

I tucked my phone in my sweatpants pocket and exited out of my room, skipping down the steps to meet him in the living room. He wasn't in the living room so I walked into the dining room. He was there tightening his tie.

"What's up?" I asked leaning on one of the dining room chairs 

"I left twenty dollars on the coffee table in the living room, you can order dinner with that or something." 

I nodded "Thanks daddy." 

"No problem." 

I checked the time on my phone "It's one thirty, aren't you kind of early?"

He shrugged "Yeah, but you never know with traffic in the city."

"Want me to boil water for tea?" I asked walking into the kitchen already turning on the electric kettle

"Thanks, and when is that boy coming over? I'm about to leave." He asked following me into the kitchen getting a peppermint tea bag from the pantry and a tea thermal from the cupboard 

"Uhh." I unlocked my phone going to messages. I opened the message between Chris and I where he last replied 'omw' twelve minutes ago. "Chris should be here real soon." I replied tucking my phone back into my sweatpants pocket. 

"Now trinity, can I trust you being alone in the house with a boy?" 

I mentally rolled my eyes "Daddy, why is it that you're treating me like I'm not nineteen? You never complained when Marc came over the house back in Cali." I said folding my arms 

"If you haven't noticed we're not back in Cali, and I don't know Curtis-"

"Chris." I corrected 

"Chris." He eyed me down "I don't know Chris as much as I know Marc, and there was almost always someone home whether it was the maid or the chef. Need I say more?" 

"No." I said walking over the the kettle that turned off itself 

I poured the water in the thermal, along with two scoops of brown sugar. I stirred the water, closing the lid on the thermal handing it over to him. The doorbell rang and I exited out of the kitchen walking to front of the house, getting a little anxious and nervous. I looked down at my outfit, tank top and baggy sweats. I shrugged and opened the front door meeting eyes with Chris. 

All jokes aside I felt spit forming in my mouth to the point where I'll start drooling any second. He looked great it caught me off guard.

"You alright Trin?" He asked