FORTY-EIGHT

Every time I update a chapter I get a few new readers and I'm not gonna lie yall comments be annoying af pinpointing out every little thing like damn shawty move to the side or something. Anyways I love you guys thanks for reading... LMAO

Omniscient

China sighed banging her fist on the table catching Michael and Chris' attention, "I'm really worried about her, I think I'm gonna leave school early and check on her."

China began gathering her things, throwing her pen and notebook in her bag. Despite the falling out her and Trinity are having, she still finds herself worrying about her friend.

"There's no reason for that," Chris said staring off in the direction where Michael and China had their backs turned to.

"What, why?" China asked confused turning around in her seat to look at what Chris is looking at.

Michael eyes widened as he turned around also, "What is she doing here?"

Trinity wore a baggy navy blue velour sweatsuit, and a pair of Bailey Button Ugg boots, with her hair in a messy bun. She had a huge grin on her face as she made her way over to her friends.

"Hey guys, why yall look so depressed?" She took a seat next to Chris and snuggled up next to him.

They all looked at her surprised and confused, Chris thought she was pissed at him, she must've gotten over him accidentally calling her Chelsea.

"Girl, what the hell," Micael said eyeing her up and down.

She seemed like a completely different person from when he saw her this morning, so seeing her so perky threw him off. Trinity is never this happy, her main emotions are paranoia when she smokes, anger when she's pissed, and her normal self that he's used to.

She laughed loudly clapping her hands, "Whats the problem?"

Chris cleared his throat giving his girlfriend a long look. "Babe, why'd you even come to school today? We get out of school in a few minutes."

Trinity furrowed her brows scooting away from Chris, "What, I can't come see my friends at school or something? I have to pick up my car anyways." She mumbled playing with her car keys.

China quickly perked up grabbing Trinity's hands, "No hun, it's not like that. We just thought you weren't feeling well today, that's all."

"I feel great!" Trinity exclaimed getting up from the lunch table, "Let's do something spontaneous today, let's go swimming!"

"Trinity, it's February. We live in New York, what are you doing?" Michael stated staring at her.

"Okay, Indoors pool exist Michael." Trinity giggled eating a fry from Chris' tray.

Michael, China, and Chris' face mirrored each other. They were all worried and scared for Trinity's safety. Chris scratched his head not knowing how to go on from this.

The bell signaling the period was over as students piled out of the lunchroom and staff walked around with garbage cans cleaning up after the messy students, while the four of them remained in their same spots looking at each other. 

"Trin, let's get you home and we'll talk more about going to an indoor pool," China said getting up from her seat and linking her arms with Trinity.

Michael and Chris cleaned up their table then followed China and Trinity out of the lunchroom.

'''

"What are we going to do about her?" Chris asked looking at his sleeping girlfriend through the rearview mirror.