THIRTY-TWO

Trinity

December 31st, 2015

I took the leather jacket, that was hanging on my room door, off of the hanger and laid it on my bed, along with the shirt and jeans I'm going to wear. I got my knee high boots from out of the closet and set them at the foot of the bed.

"Trinity, you're going to look good tonight," I said out loud in triumph with my hands on my hips

"Bitch, stop talking to yourself," Jasmine said walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body

"Shut up, with your round ass head. I'm tired of you."

She gasped and my eyes went wide "Trinity!" She yelled

"I'm sorry!" I sighed running my hands through my hair "I just haven't been in the mood man! I'm annoyed..."

"Ooh! You cursed." She said laughing hysterically

She was laughing so hard and began stomping her feet and clapping her hands, causing her towel to slip off and pool around her ankles. She was too weak to even care.

"Round ass head." She managed to repeat "Where did you even get that from?" She started wheezing "Oh my god, I can't breathe!" She yelled out hunched over "My stomach hurts, help me!"

I rolled my eyes laying on my bed and taking my phone off of the charger. I instantly grew annoyed seeing his contact name on my home screen.

I unlocked my phone and went to messages, he texted me a few times, right after we left the mall yesterday and an hour ago. He and I don't really text, last time we texted was over a week ago when I lost my contacts and everything when I got a new phone. I don't even recall what the conversation was about.

 I don't even recall what the conversation was about

I grew annoyed and changed his contact name. I honestly put in so much time and effort into Chris and Dominic for nothing. Nothing at all, and I got nothing in return. It pisses me off at how much time I've invested in them both when I could've been doing other things like focusing on school, bonding with my father, spending more time with Jasmi—scratch that, I spend way more than enough time with her.