TWENTY-NINE

Thank you for 6k followers! 💪🏽 Send me some books you'd recommend to read.
VOTE & COMMENT

Recap

With the help of a few random men, Chris and Michael finally got the girls to stop fighting. They took off running, but Trinity ran back to the scene and kicked Mimi in the face while she was on the floor still, and started to run back to where her friends were towards their car.

"Chris, get the keys from Trinity and drive her to China's house!" Michael yelled as he saw mall security in the distance

Trinity fished in her jacket pocket for her keys and tossed it to Chris. He unlocked the doors as they both hopped in and raced out of the mall parking lot.

Trinity

I sat in the passenger seat staring out the window while the car was in motion. My phone kept pinging and flashing from notifications of every other social media app I have downloaded on my phone. It got so serious to the point where I turned my phone on airplane mode out of annoyance and aggravation.

My knuckles were bruising slowly and were turning dark. I'm beyond pissed. I'm angry, enraged, furious. I didn't want the old Trinity to come out again and neither did I want China and the rest to see this side of me, but I couldn't contain myself. The girl spit on me! I started getting angry all over again and my legs started shaking automatically.

"Trinity, you alright over there?"

I ignored him. What kind of dumb ass question is that, does it look like I'm alright? Oh lord they got me cursing now. I'm sorry Jesus.

"You surprised the hell outta me." He continued "The way you threw the first punch caught me off guard."

I gave an exasperated sigh taking my hair down from the ponytail, which is still intact and untouched. It baffles me how all three of those girls had such reckless mouths but they all got beaten up!

"You can't just spit on someone and expect them not to react. She's lucky I didn't put much effort into fighting her." I said folding my arms across my chest

Hatred and loathing dripped off my tongue as a flashback of her spitting on me played in my head.

Chris then turned on the block as he parked my car in front of my house. We sat there with the car running for a bit. He sighed, taking the key out of the ignition moments after, giving it to me and sitting back in his seat. The car instantly started to get cold and I just wanted to go inside now. We sat there in silence for about five minutes without saying a word. It was pretty evident tension was rising in the car and I had no idea why.

"Can I make you feel better?" He spoke up staring ahead with his hands in his pockets

I looked over at him baffled. Boy if you don't ge-

"Not like that." He said quickly catching himself looking at me in my eyes "I wanna take you somewhere later. Can I?"

I looked away at him and started twiddling my thumbs. I peered up at him nodding, taking him up on his offer. It wouldn't hurt spending some time alone with Chris.

"Aight cool, let's go."

We both got out of the car and started walking down the block towards China's house, not before me clicking the lock button on the car key. The air is so cold and crisp, I can see my breath when I exhale. I buried my face in my infinity scarf as I felt my skin getting hard and dry.