TWO

Trinity

"Siri, the closest Starbucks." I commanded a bit curious sipping on my almost done caramel frappachino.

"The nearest matching place is named Starbucks on Metropolitan ave, 2.8 miles to your north."

Of course, no Starbucks anywhere near this neighborhood.

I grumbled jogging up my front porch unlocking my front door. I got in my house warming my hands up with my breath, kicking my Ugg boots off and setting my food on the living room coffee table. I headed over to the kitchen to get me a beverage and headed back in the living room getting comfortable and pigging out on that Chinese food. Didn't change my clothes or anything.

And then all of a sudden my thoughts reverted back to that boy. Chris. His vibe is just like, I don't even know. Usually I get vibes from people, Chyna, she give off good vibes. She remind me of T-boz from tlc. She's calm and relaxing, Michael too, he give off good vibes, goofy vibes. Kae? She lets off bad vibes, she's a trouble maker, I already don't like her. But lastly Chris, I can't read him. He entices and intrigue me, I don't even know the dude. It's too early for this, no boys Trin! You promised daddy, and he don't even seem interested what so ever.

I sighed finishing up my food and laying back channel surfing through the guide.

After about 10 minutes I just gave up and went on Netflix on my fathers ps4, he shouldn't mind.

'''
My eyes flickered open and I was facing a cream colored wall. How'd I get in my room?
I laid there for a minute not moving, but searching for my phone wailing my arms all about trying to get a feel for it. I caught it right before it almost slipped between the head board.
My phone was dryer than Russy Simmons lips and the only thing that welcomed me was my 20% battery warning. After it's been a week since we moved, none of my friends really text and call me like they promised. I sighed knowing I have to get up and look for my charger, and knowing it fell behind the bed, so instead I got up and put my phone on my dock and started playing music, that one song China and the rest were listening to; Hot Nigga. It's stupid, and I don't get what he's talking about but it's catchy.

I cringed at how alike my mother and I are. My dad would fit more in this urban area, I think he's pretty happy that we're in New York. After all he was born and raised here.

I gathered my towel that was hanging on the back of my closet door and went to take a shower. I don't know what I'm going to do today, but I gotta do something.

I entered my bathroom leaving the door open so I can hear the music playing as I took a nice hot shower.

'''
"I didn't know today was your off day." I said walking down the steps watching my father on his Mac

"I'm going in late today." He said not taking his eyes off the laptop

"Any specific reason?" I asked

"Nah."

I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch looking at the blank television set. I groaned throwing my bed back and then resting it on his shoulder.

"This is the most ever I seen you bored and in the house."

I looked up at him giving him a blank look "I have no friends daddy." I stated

"That's gonna change Monday. Got you enrolled in a school." He said closing his laptop and propping his feet on the coffee table

I jumped up "Already!?"

Today is Thursday

He chuckled "What do you mean already? You've had almost 2 weeks off from school. Time to go back."