TWENTY-FOUR pt3

What's Really Hood got rated #933 in Fanfiction! I haven't been ranked since my Jealous days. I mean I don't even give a flying shit if it was #10,000 we got ranked bitch! So my gift to you ☺️😘Thank you guys for the support, I appreciate it.

Trinity 

I looked at him sideways but China's mom called us from downstairs to eat which caught all of our attention. Everyone raced down the attic steps almost falling on each other. It was funny. But what wasn't funny was the way Chris was acting. I haven't spoke to him since that weekend when he came over my house to tutor me and we kissed. Now he's constantly staring at me, not even caring if I catch him or not. Like he wants me to know he's staring at me.

Look at me trying to get over him and leave him alone while all I can do I think about him.

All seven of us came tumbling down the stairs, through the living room and into the Kitchen. When we all zoomed through the living room I noticed the adults were already eating, like they've been eating for a while now.

Paper plates were on the Kitchen counter along with eating utensils. China's mother had food on the stove, kitchen table, and dining room table. My mouth instantly began to water. She went all out!

"Help yourself guys, most of the food isn't gonna fit in the fridge." Her mother announced 

Don't mind if I do!

"Oh hell yeah! I got my eyes on that baked ziti." Michael announced with wild eyes "Dibs!"

China's mom chuckled and walked out of the Kitchen with some of China's aunts and relatives leaving all of us in the Kitchen.

"Damn, they wild out on the mac n' cheese." Dominic said with his brows furrowed 

There was a big dent in the macaroni and cheese.

"Mac n' cheese who? Them chicken legs looking appetizing as hell over there." Jasmine said elbowing him and Kae out the way 

I just sat back and watched everyone pig out until it was my turn. After all of our plates were piled we headed out of the kitchen and into the living room. 

"Thank you Ms. White." We all chimed simultaneously with huge smiles on our faces 

"You're welcome guys." She laughed holding up a wine glass of apple cider 

I looked at my father enjoying himself. He caught my glance and winked in return. We all raced up the steps and then entered the attic. Except Michael and China who detoured to her bedroom...

 We all sat in our previous spots, but Kae sat on the bed with her legs folded picking at her food, constantly looking over at Chris. We all sat in silence, with the constant noise of tapping on phone screens and the plastic forks scraping against the plastic plates. Well that was mostly Dominic vacuuming his macaroni and cheese. 

It sounded like China's mom turned the volume up because the melody of Toni Braxton's voice started to sound more clear rather than muffled. 

"Holiday, celebrate, making out with my babe

Holiday, in the snow, kissing under mistletoe...

I'm thinking about all the things we can do

When I see you tonight

I'm so excited 'cause everybody's here,

So let's dance all night..."

It was awkward and I felt some sort of tension in the room but I just couldn't pin point what it was. Chris then left the attic for a minute and Kae ran right after him leaving Jasmine, Dominic and I up here alone.