∆Letting myself loose∆

Arianna's P.O.V

''Know what ?'' asked Gwen slurping on her slurpie. Ever since Jake's arrival, I'd always been like this, moody. I could say Holly and Gwen were bothered because they frequently tried to cheer me up.

"What ?" I asked in a bored tone. I wasn't really in the mood for anything. Last time, Holly told me a pun. And that was the worst pun ever heard in ages.

"Oh my God! Is it about that party Tyler was hosting ?" Holly asked squealing in excitement. Well fuck, they were talking about a fucking party.

Oh, I didn't know you thought they were talking about a fucking headless unicorn.

"Yeah! Aren't you going, Ari ?" Gwen asked with a pleading look. I am not actually a party animal, though I somehow always end up going and doing dumb things at parties.

Yeah, at last she admitted it !

Oh shut up.

"Umm... " I don't wanna go. The last time I had ever been to a party, I ended up with some guy's boxers on. But the guy wasn't in my sight.

"Please, please,please," Gwen uttered out loud, crossing her arms like she was praying. Pray all you want, bitch. I ain't going.

"Fine" I sighed, giving up. Maybe it's time I let myself loose and have some fun. Stressing over an irrelevant topic, like Jake is useless and an utter waste of my time.

"Yayayayayayayayayayayay," Holly and Gwen start singing and doing what they call, their happy dance. Let me tell you, there was a shitload of dabbing. (which wasn't really necessary in my opinion.)

School had ended in like ten minutes and we were heading to the parking. I bid Holly and Gwen goodbye and walked up to my car. As I got near my car, I regretted doing so because what I saw, was purely disgusting. Courtney aka the school slut (or so was what I'd heard around school), the head of the cheerleaders, the main figure at the popular's table, etc... (your choose of synonym) was pushed up against, I guess Austin's car and Austin and Courtney were playing tongue hockey.

Ewwwww.

I totally agree.

Like why don't they get a room and do what they want?

Yeah. It's not like everyone likes PDA.

Tsk tsk.

I moved from my spot and opened Wenda's door. As I drove away from the parking lot, I tried to get the image of Austin and Courtney making out, out of my head. I totally hate PDA and totally despise people that do it. I reached home and headed to my room. I had taken my decision to ignore and avoid Jake at all costs. The weird thing was that he didn't make any move to get back at me. I guess he finally must have understood the message I was trying to tell him for the past three days.

Looking out through the windows for no good reason at all, I gaped as I saw a shirtless Chase dancing to LMFAO'S 'I'm sexy and I know it'. I tried to control my laughter and successfully took a video of him shaking his ass and doing his moves. After the song ended, he looked out the window and saw me, with my phone. I saw his eyes widen and a horrified expression took over his face. After seeing that expression, I couldn't hold it. I burst out laughing.

''Did you see my whole dance ?'' he asked, scratching his neck. I could just imagine the little flower of embarrassment blooming into a huge ass tree in him.

''Yeah, you should totally enter America's Got Talent, Chase," I sugggested, not controlling my laughter. Yeah, I'm just that person who loves making fun of others.