∆My Tumblr addicted Dad∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I look into his dark brown orbs and we lock our gaze. After who knows how long,

Oh, I do ! seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries-

-I divert my gaze to the ground and find my converses very interesting. The galaxy colour is just so amazing and the way the white laces overlap each other and go criss-cross, it's just very interesting.

He clears his throat and I look up at him. ''Watch where you go, bitch''

''Excuse me ? I think you're the one who is supposed to watch where he goes, as you bumped into me first, asshole''

He just rolls his eyes and pushes past me. He walks and doesn't turn back.

What crawled up his ass and died ?

His common sense.

I get on my skateboard and skate back home. As I reach home, I hear a peculiar sound. I follow the sound and it leads me to Jake's car. I look in through the window and my eyes widen. I throw my skateboard away and bust in through the front door. Everyone was sitting peacefully and calm, until I came. Jake was still scrolling on his phone.

That Jake-ass.

''YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT ! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS ? AND IT'S BEEN LIKE MORE THAN 6 HOURS-''

''Woah, calm down Ari. What happened ? Why are you yelling at Jake ?'', Chase asked with that innocent face of his.

''CALM DOWN ? YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT THAT JAKE-ASS DID''

Chase looked at Jake, who looked really scared, and furrowed his eyebrows. ''What did he do ?''

''HE FUCKING LEFT SEAN TO DIE IN HIS CAR''

''Wait what ? Sean is still in Jake's car ?'', Gwen asked with a horrified expression.

''No shit, Sherlock ! You better get him out of that car this instant !''

Jake scurried from his position and went to the garage, Chase following him. A minute later, Sean was on the couch. I kneeled down beside him and ruffled his hair.

''My poor little Sean-baby. He could have died-'', I wiped away an imaginary tear from my cheek.

Jayden rolled his eyes and Jake looked at me timidly.

''Whatever people. I'm really hungry and I'm ordering Wendy's-'', Chase was going to say something but I cut him off. ''-and if anyone disagrees to it, then they can pay money for their own food.'' I climbed the stairs and whipped out my phone. I saw that I had a missed call from Austin.

What the actual fuck is going on ?

Didn't he just call me a bitch not long ago ?

Well no shit, Sherlock he did.

I delete the notification and decided to order Chinese for only me. I call the Chinese restaurant, Shin Shin Shang and whose owner's name was Shin Shung Shang.

If I'm having a kid, then I'm definitely keeping it's name Shin Shung Shang

I gave my order and cut the call. I walked around aimlessly in my room, observing the pictures on the wall.

Written in these walls, are the stories that I can't explain-

Damn, conscience, I told you that I strongly dislike 1D. Wait scratch that, hate it along with that annoying voice of yours. But it's true. The memories are just so strong, that no emotions can explain it.

Ha, Told ya !

I run my hand along the pictures of me and Dad when I was young. Suddenly my hand stops at a picture. It was a picture of me and a small boy my age. His hands were around my shoulder and mine around his.

Austy

That was his name. I now remember. He was my first crush and I enjoyed my time with him. However, Dad took me to California for a year because of some business problems and then I never got to see him again. Heck, I don't know how he looks now. Does he still have that dirty blonde hair and brown cute eyes ? The same charming and friendly personality that drew me towards him like a magnet ? To be honest, I was hoping to find some kind of clue to unveil the mystery of Austy's identity.

Is that even his real name ? I bet you its a nickname.

And may I ask how you sure so sure of it ?

Well, duh I am. No parents are that stupid to give their son 'Austy' as a name. It's almost like a girlish name.

So for the parents who name their kids River and Hunter ? Example is Hunter Hayes.

Because that name sounds hot !

Forget I even talked to you.

I hear the doorbell ring and I go to get it. The delivery boy checked me out, head to toe and smirked at me.

''Do you like Wendy's? Cuz you're going to love Wendy's balls slap against yo face'' I looked at him and burst out laughing. Like seriously. That was the lamest pick up joke ever heard.

''Hmm, I don't know....'', I bit my lip and put the money in his hand. I winked at him and shut the door.

I walked to the dining room and put the package on the table. From the corner of my eye, I see a pink shiny box. I tear the wrapping paper off and recongnise it as Dad's gift. There was a key chain, which had some cut in the middle. I flipped it over and it was written ''I love you, dear daughter'' Then I remember that I had seen the exact same thing on Tumblr,. He had recorded his voice saying that sentence and imprinted it onto the chain. And here I thought that he had actually thought of something.

Not when you have got a Tumblr addicted dad !

I hung it around my neck and let out a loud sigh

I hung it around my neck and let out a loud sigh. What do I do ?

You know what you should be doing ? Mend whatever hatred is on with you and Austin.

You think ?

Yep

As if on cue my mobile phone rang, the caller being-

Show time ,babe