∆ The Phone Call ∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I yawn and rub my eyes, trying to shake off the groggy feeling. I frown when I hear a farting noise and look to see Jayden snoring on the other side. ''Eww !'' I squeal when the disgusting smell travels around the house. I quickly get up and stuff my nose with the tissues, kept at the bedside.

How can one person fart this badly ?

''Get out, you fucking stink ! You're contaminating the safe and clean environment of my beautiful haven by dropping that toxic bomb out of your butthole !'' I take the pillow and hit him, resulting in him rolling off the bed.

''Oww, my butt hurts.'' I heard Jayden whining. Good, it should. I should probably now buy a whole supermarket of air fresheners. ''That's because you deserved it, asshole.'' I put my hands on my hips and state. He got up and started rubbing his butt.

''What have I ever done to you ?'' he asked with a pained expression. ''Farting as if you're in some kind of fart world where your farting doesn't make a difference.'' He furrowed his eyebrows. ''What the hell does that even mean ?''

I got up to his side and ushered him out of my room. ''I don't need to explain. You stink. Take a shower or something and get out of my house.'' Once he left, I go to the washroom in my room and clean up myself.

Oh dear, me and Jayden shared a bed. We didn't do anything but if Courtney were ever to find out. I widened my eyes. I don't even wanna think about it. It would be social humiliation and even slut- shaming. I hope the turd doesn't tell Courtney anything. After making myself presentable, I got down the stairs to see Jayden sitting on the counter top, with only an open cardigan to cover his bare chest'; which was still widely seen along with a fedora from I guess my closet and his pants from yesterday. As he sensed me in the room, he slowly lifted his head up from the plate that he was catching. In slow motion.

I placed my hands on my hips

I placed my hands on my hips. ''What do you think you're doing ? You're not in some sort of Calvin Klein ad, so wear a shirt. And fucking quit the slow motion !'' I advised him. Somehow his bare chest with his abs was turning me on. As if he knew what was on my mind, he smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the stove near to the counter where he was sitting.

''I made you some bacon and eggs as offering.'' he smiled sweetly. Saliva started forming in my mouth due to its smell and without even tasting it, I could say it would taste amazing. ''Great job, Jayden. At least now all my efforts of tolerating you last night wouldn't have to go in vain.'' I smile proudly and gulp the food down. I heard him huff.

''So what exactly did you do with all those stuff ?'' I ask him as I stab the bacon with the fork. I couldn't spot even a single thing that had been delivered to my house yesterday. He swallowed and answered. ''I used them.'' I stopped eating.

''What ? When did you do that ?'' I almost yell at him. Austin wasn't really in the best mood yesterday. When he comes to know about this, I don't even want to imagine his fury.