Chapter 9

Here's another chapter for you. Hope you enjoy. And thank you all so much for the 100 reads. I know it's not much compared to others, but I did not publish this book expect to have so many readers.

It has been about two months since you met Jeff on that fateful day, which also meant that you had been living with the creepypastas for two months.

You had even met creepypastas you did not know existed, such as : Jason the toymaker, the pianist etc.

You had even met the animatronics and found that they were not so scary after all.

"Kagekao! D.L! Give me back my puppets!" you heard Puppeteer yelling angrily somewhere around you.

At that moment, you were at sitting at the doorway to your room, busy reading a book that Slender recommended to you.

It was a decent book, and thick enough to occupy you.

Kagekao, D.L, Puppeteer and what you presumed was a doll rushed pass. The pages fluttered in the aftermath, but that was fine.

Puppeteer was streaming golden strings as he passed by, was also fine. It's normal too, by your standards.

Those strings smacking you in the face, and causing you to drop your book was still within your range.

Jason, who was following them, saw what happened and laughed at you. Not that you're blaming him, you would have laughed too.

But Jason slipping on your book and tearing a few pages out of it... You've reached boiling point.

Without an apology, he quickly stood up and brushed himself off before chasing after the trio again.

"Okay, that's it!" You muttered under your breath, thoughts of tortue filling your head.

You stood up, shaking with fury and seeing red.

This was not the first time you were disturbed, though it was the first time your book got destroyed. You had finally snapped.

No one gets away with messing up your book!

"Enough!" you shrieked, running all the way down the stairs to the living room. Everyone was there, welcoming the girls- Clockwork, Jane and Nina- back.

You went straight to those four troublemakers. On your way there, you passed by Ben. In a flash, his sword was out from its sheath.

You lunged at those three who were still fighting, rolling all over the floor. The toymaker was still laughing away.

'Good' you thought.

You aimed for Jason first, since he was the main cause of ire; he was the one that destroyed your book after all.

The sword went flashing down to his jugular...and stopped.

A white tentacle had snaked it's way around your waist. Spinning around, you gave the Slender look-a-like a death stare and ripped his tentacle off your waist.

Then, in a fit of rage, used the sword to cut it off. Well, halfway off, because...

"Now, now (y/n), let's all calm down for a while and have a little party to clear our heads, shall we?"

A bright and cheerful voice exclaimed, while another tentacle wrapped itself around your shoulder.

This tentacle was tipped with a jangling golden bell at the end

You saw everyone giving the owner of the voice a "really?" look.

"Who the heck are you?" you asked, a cold, calculating calmness coming over you.