Chapter 23

You p.o.v

You were trapped in eternal torture.
The previous events were repeating itself over and over, crushing your heart over and over again.

Even so, no matter how much you cried out and did your best to prevent the deed, things played out as usual. You were in a dream after all, what can you do?

Just then, a sound caught your ears You were at the arena scene at that moment. Looking up, you saw the sky cracking the way a snow globe would.

With a final crack, the sky shattered into a million pieces and you thought you felt a presence beside you.

Your eyes snapped open where they were glued shut just a moment ago. You were a puzzled, what just happened? Where was that person beside you?

You sat up, looking around you. You were in a room. The walls were a dark red and the floors were carpeted. The bed you were sitting in was very soft and comfortable. There was also a vanity situated right in front of you.

'Oh that's right! I'm in my room in Zalgo's castle' you thought with a start.

'How did I get here? Who brought me...?'

You tried thinking back but the memories and hurt was still too fresh. Not to mention that you've been relieving the same nightmares for who knows how long.

Not wanting to sit on your bed and allow dark thoughts to consume you, you decided to stand up and walk for a bit.

The first thing you noticed, or more like felt, when you stood up was that your body was aching all over. You even had aches on muscles you didn't know existed.

This caused you to immediately slouch down. Then, you limped your way to the floor lenght mirror hanging on your wardrobe to se how terrible your injuries was.

However, since you were aching so much, you had to hobble around like an old lady. You might have also tripped over the bumps on the carpet a few times, but that's beside the point.

The point is, you look like an idiot. And this silly act of yours seems to automatically incurr a chain reaction of idiocy and ridiculousness.

Why, you ask?

Hmm... Well, someone decided to be a creep and hid in your closet while you were unconscious.

Enter Benjamin Drowned.

He saw you hobbling and tripping over stuff and started laughing. Now as we all know, laughing can't cause any damage right? Wrong.

Darling Ben decided to stock up your closet with video games and food. The boy laughed so hard, he fell and rolled about, smack face first into a stack of cds and created an avalanche.

The cds fell, and out rolled Ben.

This explosion caused you to back away towards the door. Unfortunately, some other fools decided right at this moment to check up on you and the strange noises in your room. They slammed open the door.

"Ben! Where's (y/n)?" you heard the voice call out.

You had just brushed yourself off and stood up. Just then, a patter of footsteps were heard and boom!

The door was knocked open again. People entered your room and they joined in the panic calling of your name.

You squeaked.

Sonic heard it and pulled back the door from the wall. You crumpled to the floor

"(Y/n)! " he yelped in shock.

He helped you up and the pastas gathered all around you. Murmurs of are you okays and how are yous were heard.

You stood up and glared at all of them. Opening your mouth, " I was going to my mirror when that idiot of an elf decided to come pouri-"

You were cut short when the door open again. Sadly, you were still standing at the exact place and...yeah.

You groaned and Slender pulled the door back with a guilty look. Which is just impossible. Because he doesn't even have a face!

And now you were so upset with the situation that almost every sentence before this made no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, back to the story.

After Smiley had seen to your many bruises, all of you gathered in the parlor.

"So..." E.J began.