Chapter 25

Third person's p.o.v

Zalgo led Slender down the hallway, turning round so many corners until Slender got quite dizzy before they eventually stopped outside a door.

The door was similar to many of the doors in this gigantic castle except for one thing, it has a door knocker on it. Why would a door inside a castle have a door knocker on it was an unknown oddity but, one that Slender hoped he would find out soon.

Zalgo opened the door and Slender saw that the room was filled with miniature figures of fighter jets (part of Zalgo's private collection through the centuries) hanging from the ceiling. Armours in the shape of Zalgo's many minions stood on pedestals along the wall and a map lay open on a table situated in the middle of the room.

'Ahh. A war room then,' Slender thought. 'Although that still doesn't explain the door knocker on the door...'

While Slender was contemplating the reason for the existence of the door knocker, Zalgo had already got himself comfortable seated on a couch. Calling to Slender - who promptly took a seat beside him - they started to prepare themselves for the talk ahead.

"I would like (y/n) to come and live with us." Slender blurted out. All the pastas had been pestering him about this for hours and he simply could not take it anymore. To be honest, he himself would also like you to come back.

Zalgo raised an eyebrow. "After all the trouble she has caused you?" He asked incredulously.

"Be it as she may, she's still considered one of the creepypasta." Slender replied.

"You may say that Slender, but you can't change who she truly is inside. In the end, she's still my daughter." Zalgo retorted with a challenging grin.

"Regardless, we still want her back." Slender paused for a while. "We could arrange a schedule?"

Recognizing the determination in Slender's eyes, Zalgo decided that this was a battle he cannot win and conceded.

He looked at Slender who was still patiently waiting for his reply. "Fine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your p.o.v

After looking out of the window, you gasped. No matter where you were, in whatever plane or dimension you were in, you had never expected something like this.

You knew you should have at least anticipated something like this, but it's still quite a shock. I mean, being prepared is one thing, seeing it personally for yourself however... completely different.

Although now that you saw it, you had a little theory going. Maybe, just maybe Slender's mansion and Zalgo's castle exist in the same plane.

While your room in Slender's mansion constantly shifts to fit your mood and taste, the land surrounding Zalgo's castle seems to shift to show your worst nightmare.

And not just any nightmare either. Nightmares and fears that never happened but you were afraid would also appeared.

To say you got a mighty shock when you looked out of the window was an understatement of the year.

After getting over the terror you had just witnessed, you were now wondering down a passage with a scone in your hands.

You had remembered to grab a scone off the table before you left the dining room. Finally, you found the room you were looking for and opened the door.

During your little trip to the dining room, it seems Slender and Zalgo had finished their discussion returned back to the room.

Which might explain why all the pastas were subdued with a large bump on all their heads.

Everyone looked at you at you entered. The scone suddenly felt heavy in your hand. Feeling embarrassed, you stuffed the remains of the scone on your mouth and shut the door.

"Stop standing around like a fool and take a seat daughter," Zalgo grumbled in annoyance. Yes, Zalgo actually grumbled.

'Wow! That's a first.' You thought. You couldn't recall him actually grumbling once. Not since you've met him, in fact.

You took the seat closest to you. This happened to be the floor. Craning up your neck, you anxiously awaited the oh-so-important thing that was going to be said.

"We, Zalgo and I, have come to an agreement to allow (y/n) to come back and live with us," Slender announced.

"On the account that she returns every autumn and winter to do her duties to her kingdom," Zalgo added.

Your eyebrow twitched. "So I'm going to be treated as a modern day Persephone?"

"At least you get to stay with us for spring and summer, right (y/n)?" Sally asked, eyes shining with hope.

You smiled brightly, although you were simmering inside. "Sure!"
.
.
.
.
A few days later......

The sunlight streaming down from the window shocked you right awake. You groaned, turned over, and promptly fell to the ground. Unfortunately, the fall did nothing besides making you grumpy.

The first thing your groggy mind thought was: 'What the h***! When did Zalgo's castle have sunlight shining through it?'

Then, the events of what happened yesterday played in your mind and it hit you that you're no longer in Zalgo's castle, but rather in Slender's mansion.

After that sudden announcement yesterday, eveything else happened in an uproar. The things you'd acquired in Zalgo's castle were packed up and sent back to Slender's mansion ahead of you. Last minute negotiations were made and a brawl was started by the creepypasta in their usual fashion.

"Still," you muttered, looking out of your window as the creepypasta sauntered their way back to the mansion one by one after a hard night of killing, "life couldn't be sweeter."

_________________________________________

THE END~

I know it's a terrible ending and rather anti-climatic but hey, I did my best. I would like to thank all of you readers for staying with me throughout this book and supporting it. This book would have been nothing without you. So once again, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Signing off for the last time,

Faye