Chapter 10

"Well (y/n), meet my brothers. Trenderman the designer; you can call him Trender, Splendorman the party planner; call him Splendor, and Offenderman the umm...well, just call him Offender." Slender said.

Offenderman who was puffing up his chest awaiting Slender's introduction,  slowly deflated, disappointed.

"Actually (y/n), had you not ripped my tentacle off from you just now, you would be having the best night of your life." Offender said turning to you with a toothy smirk.

"Want a rose? " He offered you a beautiful rose then, its petals crimson red and fragrant, dewdrops glistening like diamonds in the light of the room.

"Noo! Don't take it (y/n)! You will regret it!" Clockwork warned, pulling you behind her back.

The other girls surrounded you, an impenetrable fortress guarding you from Offender.

You chuckled and placed a hand on Clockwork's shoulder, showing her you were fine.

Looking up at Offender, you returned a smirk.

"Darling," you replied sweetly, "like I would ever take a rose from a creep. Like. You! You can take that rose of yours and shove it down your mphm mphm mphm!"

You struggled against the tentacle covering your mouth, your anger flaring to boiling point.

"How about we go and get some new clothes for you hmm? And cool your head down while we're at it." Trenderman asked, dragging you away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip!!

" So...? What do you all think? " you ask, face flushing red with embarrassment.

'How dare he force you to wear something like this!'

You are wearing a (f/c) dress with (second fav/c) trimmings and many ruffles.

Your head also sported two clipped on cat ears. A long, fluffy  snowy - white tail trailer out from the back of your dress.

All the creepypastas are staring at you with their mouth agape with only Offender was smiling, 'like a creep'.

Trender was in a state of bliss though, having been successful in making you dress up.

He had locked you in your room and refused to let you out until you wore the clothes.

When you came out, he immediately whisked you away to the living room for all to admire.

"It's a...it's nice, I suppose..." Jane forced out, giving you a hesitant smile.

Just then, you felt someone pulling on your dress. Looking down, you saw that it was Sally.

"(Y/n), you look like a beautiful cat princess," she said innocently, smiling up at you.

"Thanks," you told her. "What do you think boys?"

"Wanna go out with me?" most of the boys yelled after a moment of silence and rushed forward, clamouring for your attention.

You felt someone touch where they were not supposed to and quickly slapped them in the face.

Of course, it just so happens to be Offender. Glaring at him, you squeezed your way out of the crowd, easily now that everyone was fighting with each other.

Finally managing to take in fresh air again, you saw Clockwork and Nina holding Toby and E.J by their ears (respectively).

Both were scolding them their boyfriends, whilst Jane watched on with amusement.

Sighing, you tiptoed your way to your room, careful not to alert anyone of your leaving and changed back into your original clothes.

"Boys are all monkeys in heat. So immature and rowdy," you grumbled smiling despite yourself.

This place is interesting and you like it, a lot.