April Fool's Special

I'm sorry if there was a delay or if there was incomplete work, wattpad deleted my story and I've to rewrite it. Again. Sorry, I was s'pose to update this yesterday since its April fool in my timezone yesterday. But, no matter. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.😀

Since you are a little occupied at the moment, we'll just go back to the Slender's mansion where everyone is oblivious. And, I'll probably be using someone else's or a third person pov

Dr Smiley's pov

Screams of pain.

The steady drip drop of blood splattering down to the floor.

I was 'helping' a patient when Glitchy Red suddenly burst through my surgery's door.

Covered in ketchup.

He fell on me after losing his balance, making me stab him in the shoulder.

"A-ahh! It h-h-hurts!" Glitchy screamed. Just then, Silver also came sailing into my room, falling onto my victim, thereby knocking him out.

Feeling rather pissed off by then, I dragged the both of them up by their ears just to smack right into a pie full of cream after exiting my surgery.

"Oh shit!"

I heard someone that sounded suspiciously like Kagekao shouted, before hearing the heavy pounding of their footsteps running away.

Sighing, I pulled out a handkerchief and wiped my face clean, or as clean as it can possibly get, before heading up the steps to the living room.

My operation room was in the basement, you see. This was all because Slender said that my victims' screams were ruining his books, and decided to move me to a more soundproof location.

After all, its, and I'm quoting now,
"His house, His rules"

Walking into the living room, I was greeted by a horrific sight. So terrible that it actually did want to make my eyes bleed.  

L.J's dead children victims zombies... thingies were surrounding Glitchy's and Silver's pokemons.

They were using water guns to spray water at them while L.J watched from a distance, laughing away like there was no tomorrow.

As I let my eyes wander, I saw D.L and Jeff, locked up in a passionate embrace, having a make-out session in the corner of the room, moaning and...actually, I'd rather not know what they are doing.

Then, I spotted Ben, who, for no apparent reason was wearing nothing but a duckie underpant, walking around telling everyone he came across that they've met with a terrible fate.

Shuddering, I saw Hoodie, Masky, Toby and E.J having a food fight with kidneys, cheesecakes and waffles.

Suddenly, Splendor joined in this chaos due some reason about those four tying him up and stuffing his mouth with their favourite food.

Of course, he was also screeching about how he almost vomited when he tasted the kidneys. This probably explains why his attacks seems to be mainly aimed at E.J.

Jason was pitting his toys against Puppeteer's puppets and they were now watching their toys and puppets beat each other up, shouting profanities and battle cries at the other.

The pianist was sitting at his piano playing a sad, melancholy song. A groups of poor humans, who had somehow mysteriously found their way to the mansion, fawned over him, completely oblivious to the fact that by listening to his music, they were practically signing their lives away.