Chapter 16

"Even so, I'm sure she wouldn't just abandon us like that," E.J said confidently.

"Yep. For once, I agree with him,"L.J grumbled.

Those two had never really been agreeable with each other, and had recently started a fight.

Unfortunately, the fight is still ongoing up until now, hence, the tense atmosphere between them.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Trenderman exclaimed.

The creepypastas all smiled and rushed out, excited at the bloodshed coming up ahead.

Oh, and also to save you of course.

Back at Zalgo's castle

"My lord, I do not think wearing such constricting clothes is wise if I'm going to train," you said, staring at the corset in front of you.

"Any daughter of mine should be able to fight in all kinds of attire," Zalgo replied curtly.

You do not know how time moves at that place, wherever it is, but this is already your sixth training.

You've made a huge progress in your training to your father's happiness.

He deemed that now that your power over the mind was strong enough, you should now train physically.

So now, you were training with twenty foot soldiers. That would not have been so bad have they not been demons. With sharp claws and brute strength.

Now instead of being only mentally drained with a few bruises like when you trained with Zalgo, you ended up with a few broken bones and sprains everywhere.

So you hardly think that wearing a corset would help you in your cause. If anything, you might even end up half dead.

However, you know that disobeying Zalgo would yield an even worse pain than what you could ever face while training.

Sighing, you put on the corset and dress. Picking up your favourite weapon, you trudged to the training room.

A la time skip

You were three hours into your training with a sprained wrist and more than a few scratches and bruises that an explosion shook the entire castle.

---------------------------------
Don't kill me😣. I know I'm late. Sorry, sorry.

Anyway, thank you for being so patient and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next update:  Tuesday

But I have school and band so it might be slightly late.