Chapter 18

Previously on the last chapter:

Just as you were about to reach Zalgo, a hand covered your mouth and you saw a flash of silver out of the corners of your eyes.

-------------------------------------

Your old, untrained self would have frozen up and waited for your death. However, you were now trained in hand to hand combat.

Elbowing your captor in the stomach, you twisted sharply to your side and kicked your captor's legs out from under them. Using your newfound power of persuasion, you convinced your opponent to stay still.

Now that you could clearly see your captor, you realised that it was Jeff. You almost smiled, relieving the memory of how you first met him and all the other creepypastas.

Still you brush that thought off. All the countless hours of training under Zalgo has taught you that reminiscing and feelings has no place on a battlefield.

You spared another glance at the kneeling Jeff before knocking him out. Looking around, you found that Zalgo was still where you last saw him, with Sally still bouncing on him.

You went towards him before realising that you were still in disguise. Reverting back to your original form, you looked down at Zalgo.

He was in his mortal form and upon your approached, he growled.

"Get this...this thing off me right now!" Zalgo barked.

Bending down until you were at his eye level, you gave him a cold smile. "Not until you say please, my lord."

He was at your mercy now, and he will pay for how he has treated you during the previous few training sessions.

He glared up at you. You could literally see his internal struggle. In the end, he swallowed his pride. "Please help me daughter." He muttered.

"What was that? You spoke so softly I couldn't hear you." You mocked him.

"I said, please!" Zalgo repeated, louder this time.

Happy, you finally pulled Sally of him and ask her to go bother someone else. Of course, you took your own sweet time doing that.

Zalgo pulled himself up and grumbled under his breath. You smirked at him. Although he seemed utterly pissed off at you, his eyes when he looked at you, held something akin to respect and pride.

You felt proud that you had gained Zalgo's recognition, even if he was a heartless demon and you do not care much about him.

Zalgo then turned his attention back to the chaos that was his throne room. He seems to be soughting someone out and his eyes lit up when he has found his target. A challenging smile appeared on his face and you heard a noise rushing towards the two of you.

Turning around, you almost got slapped by one of Slender's tentacle.

You gave a yelp and ducked. Zalgo merely remained where he was and used his arms to block all the blows Slender was throwing at him.

At first, Zalgo was on defensive. However, as time passed, he gradually moved to offensive and started being the one throwing the punches instead.

Each blow exchanged between them created a loud shock wave that cause you to cover your ears.

Knowing that this battle will not end unless one side has lost dearly, you decided to make a declaration.

---------------------------------

Annnnnddd....I'm done! I've been so very busy lately with tests and exams and some other whatnot. But I still updated. I feel so proud of my achievement.

Anyway, what do you think the declaration will be? And will anyone even listen to you? How did Sally even managed to get onto Zalgo anyway?

Heheheh. I'm not gonna tell you.

Okay maybe I will. Somewhere in the near future.

And now, it's midnight where I'm am and I have school tomorrow.

Nest update: Friday/Saturday

Nighty *yawns* night.

You auth......zzz zzz,
Faye....