Chapter 24

"So..." E.J began.

Everyone stared awkwardly at each other and tension hung heavy in the air. Someone cleared their throat. Dark Link shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Trender, please stop muttering about the colour scheme of this place. Please! It's driving me crazy!" The silence was broken by Jane's exasperated begging. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief.

Now released of the tension that held everyone captive, people started having normal conversations again. Or, as normal a conversation as the creepypastas can have.

"How are you doing (y/n)? After all the transformation and stuff." Masky asked.

"I'm fine. But how's Toby?" You looked around the room, searching for any sign of that energetic and slightly annoying proxy.

Bam! The door was slammed open. The second thing everyone registered was the mouthwatering scent of freshly cooked waffles.

"Toby! You're alive!" You squealed, sprinting across the room and giving him a bear hug.

The two of you went tumbling to the floor. The plate of waffles went flying into the air and was miraculously caught by smile dog using his nose, who proceeded to gobble it up.

"H-hiya (y/n)!" Toby greeted. He looked past you to the room beyond.

"Noo-o-oo! My del-li-icious p-pip-ing ho-ot w-waff-fles!" Toby wailed, throwing you off him in favour of snatching the waffles away from smile dog.

"I'm glad to see you're still as energetic as ever." You grimaced, as you picked yourself up.

Watching the waffle - loving proxy salvage whatever bits and pieces of waffle were left, you beat the dust off your butt.

Hobbling back into the room, you had just managed to get comfy in a chair when the room's temperature dramatically dropped.

"I see that you are well daughter." A monotonous voice droned from the doorway.

"And I see that the proxy is revived as well."

You sigh and turned your head to Zalgo. "I am happy to have recovered too, fath- my lord."

He nodded, seeming not to notice your slip up. He looked very preoccupied with his thoughts.

Slender stood up and went to his side. "Perhaps we could have a little talk?"  He murmured softly.

You could hear him say every word despite being far far away from the door because, super demon hearing and all that.

Zalgo nodded and both leaders exited the room.

The room paused for a moment before - "get your butt out of my face!" Someone shrieked.

Chaos erupted after that. Well, we all knew that peace could never last as long as the creepypastas were around each other.

Amidst all the bloodshed and yelling, you decided to just lay back and talk to Dr Smiley. Who was crouching beside your chair because he was messaging his girlfriend.

Nah. He was just hiding from everybody.

For lack of better words to say, you started the conversation with the best line ever.

"Hi doctor! How's life?" You chirped.

He looked up at you and shook his head wearily. "It's bad."

"Oh! Umm..." you searched your mind for something to say. "Hope it gets better soon buddy." You finished lamely, patting him on the back.

You were never one to be able to keep up a conversation for long and soon, both of you lapse into awkward silence.

Even so, when one is around the pastas, there can never be too long of an awkward silence.

Something promptly hit you on your head and sent you flying out if your seat.

Thanks to that, you landed right in the middle of the fray. And immediately ducked to avoid having your head decapitated.

Once again thanks to your training, your fighting instincts kicked in. Blocking a blow at your left, you threw out a flurry of saitama-like punches.

Someone ended up with a black eye. Another got hit in the gut. Others went flying up up and away and hung on the chandeliers with little birdies flying around their head.

Eventually, you got out of the fight and went to the dining room to get breakfast. Those waffles of Toby really made you hungry.

Since everyone was in the sitting room having a fight, the dining room was abandoned. You had an array of seats to choose from and decided to pick one near the window.

Speaking of windows... You've never seen through any the windows before since the time that you have been here. Which, you suppose is a rather long time.

Wandering to the window closest to you, you drew away the curtains and peeked out.

What you saw out there made your mouth went dry. No matter where you were, in whatever plane or dimension you were in, you had never expected something like this.

Annnd stop! Yep, I ended on a cliffhanger because I'm evil. Exactly what do you think is out there? Maybe it is a heaven in hell's despair?