Chapter 17

You were three hours into your training with a sprained wrist and more than a few scratches and bruises that an explosion shook the entire castle.

Zalgo appeared soon after. He called all the foot soldiers to the throne room and commanded you to stay in the training room.

After a few minutes of waiting, you were bored. And all the shrieking and shouting outside the room is not helping you to suppress your curiosity at all.

Ignoring you common sense as you did in chapter one, you decided to venture out to see what was happening.

You couldn't risk anyone recognising you though, so you decided to change form. You had even practised it alone.

You were resting in your room one day when you suddenly thought very hard about wanting to see how it would be like to be Slender. You know, faceless and all that.

Then suddenly, you felt something sprouting from your back. You turned to your mirror, and saw a Slender look a like staring right back at you.

You were pleasantly surprised as you had not expected it to be easy. After all, using your other powers hasn't been.

After changing form to one of the female staff you have seen around the palace, you double checked to make sure your disguise was impeccable.  Only then, did you creep out of the training room.

Peeking into the throne room, amidst all the chaos of the creepypastas and foot soldiers, you saw Sally bouncing on Zalgo. I mean, really.

The little girl was actually literally bouncing about on Zalgo. Imagine it, the king of darkness being ridden like a rubber horse by a little girl.

You stifled a laugh and jumped into the fray, about to save Zalgo from his embarrassment.

Despite how cruel he is, he is still your father. Your own flesh and blood. Speaking of which...

'Hmm... I wonder what colour demon blood actually is....' you mused.

Just as you were about to reach Zalgo, a hand covered your mouth and you saw a flash of silver out of the corners of your eyes.

----------------------------------------

Sorry sorry! Wattpad did not publish this chapter. I really did update on time. Promise.

And I'm done. Whew. So what do you think is the colour of demon's blood? Black? Or red, like us?

Anyway, I'm kind of busy with school and band nowadays so updates may be few and far between.

Next update: probably this coming                           Sunday

Well then, until next time.

Your author,
Faye