Chapter 11

A/N here's another chapter for you, my lovely readers. Enjoy~

And thank you Shizu_Uchiha and rachelmahwx for voting on my story. This chapter is dedicated to you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_________________________________________

"Rise and shine, little (y/n)," a singsong voice called from somewhere above you.

You slowly cracked open your eyes, expecting to see Sally. This is her usual waking style you see.

However, all that you saw was absolute darkness, the cannot-even-see-your-own-hand-in-front-of-you type of darkness.

"Oh, come on Ben, D.L, Kagekao, you guys can't be serious. You merely locked me in a dark room and expect me to be scared? Don't kid yourselves," you laughingly called out.

A moment passed as you waited to hear a click of the lock turning, and the disappointed sighs of those three jokers.

When nothing happened, you started getting angry.

"You three better let me out this instant. Because if I have to let myself out, oh will you regret ever locking me up!" you yelled.

When still nothing happened, you started feeling a little scared.

This was not their usual way of doing things. They would have let you out by now.

Suddenly, you senses were all on high alert as you felt a presence in the room. It was slight enough that you had not noticed it at first.

A chill went down your spine. 'Wait, something doesn't add up... If the voice that woke me up wasn't Sally, then...who was it? And where is this place? It's not like any part of Slender mansion...'

Of that fact you were absolutely certain. You had, after all, searched every nook and cranny of the mansion when you had first started living there.

You had even discovered a secret passageway that no one knew about in the library for crying out loud!

Just then, a cold breeze picked up in the room and strangely enough, you felt like it was caressing your cheek.

But, mind you, it was not the gentle and comforting type of caress, it was one that drained you of your energy and left you helpless and lethargic.

Soft chuckles floated from one dark corner of the room.

Now frightened and cold, you started shivering.

Your mind did not help at all.

It was playing all kinds of scenarios that could happen to you, and none of them were good.

You sensed the presence walking closer and closer towards you and sure enough, a cowled figure now stood in front of you.

As you squinted up into its hood, trying to make out any discernable features, the figure slowly held up a lighted oil lamp, one usually only seen in centuries past.

"Who are you and where is this place?" you asked in a steady voice, feeling glad that your voice remained strong and did not tremble.

The figure tutted and held the lamp closer to your face.

"I'm wounded, really. Have my little princess forgotten her father, hmm (y/n)?" the figure drawled.