Chapter 12

The figure tutted and held the lamp closer to your face.

"I'm wounded, really. Have my little princess forgotten her father, hmm (y/n)?" the figure drawled.

Then, it pulled back it's hood, causing you to gasped in horror and surprise.

It was Zalgo!

Though none of the creepypastas has told you anything, there was once when Sally accidentally mentioned something about a demon named
"Zalgo" being their enemy while you were playing 'tea party' with her and Charlie.

However, before you could get anymore information out of her, Toby and Masky suddenly burst into the room and dragged her out.

Your already burning curiosity about this mysterious figure was fueled even more after hearing the muffled scolding Sally was receiving through the door.

Therefore, in order to satisfy your burning curiosity, you decided to go to the library to find out exactly who this mysterious 'Zalgo' is, and why the creepypastas are keeping this juicy bit of information away from you.

After going deeper and further into the ancient library than you have ever gone before, you spent about two hours digging through all those dusty books which constantly made you sneezed, looking for some kind of clue.

Finally, you found a diary of sorts, apparently belonging to something or someone called the 'Slender Brothers'.

Unfortunately, you had barely read a few pages of the diary before Slender called you down for lunch.

You did,  however, manage to read about Zalgo being a demon with three eyes and five mouths; a being who is immensely powerful...

You were snapped out of your reverie by someone clapping their hands very loudly in front of you.

While you were busy recollecting your little adventure to the library, Zalgo had apparently moved you to a bedroom.

Somehow. Maybe he had one of those teleportation powers that Slender and L.J did.

You were currently sitting on a fluffy couch holding a cup of dark, warm liquid, which you were immediately suspicious of.

Funny, you don't remember him giving you anything at all.

Zalgo, in what you assume is his human form, was sitting across from you. He was staring at you with a slightly amused expression.

Silky raven black hair with two horns curling out of it framed his face. He had creamy pale skin and startlingly red doe-like eyes.

There was also a tiny, almost invisible slit in the middle of his forehead indicating where his third eye would be.

'All in all, he looked rather hot and sexy for such an evil and all powerful demon' you summed up in your head.

He smirked at you. You realized that not only have you been staring at him longer than necessary, he had also heard you thoughts.

Blood rushed to your cheeks and you flushed a bright red.

"It's good to know that my daughter find me good looking," he stated in a rather deep and mesmerizing voice,
"but you should know that a relationship is forbidden since I am your father.

"Anyway, welcome to my realm. My name is Zalgo. I apologise for locking you up in the dungeon earlier but you were rather troublesome. Now, knowing that you are bursting with questions, please, ask away. I promise to answer as much as I'm able to." He said in a clipped tone before pausing and look at you, awaiting your questions.

Almost fully recovered from your recent embarrassment, you opened your mouth and blurted out, "Why should I believe you? You expect me to trust someone that I just met? Please!" you scoffed, your voice rough and raspy from a lack of use, due to being in the dungeon for quite a while.

How long though, you had no idea. You really had to ask him about that, well...after you had everything figured out first.

Without warning, all you saw was a flash of red and all of a sudden, Zalgo was crouching right in front of you, staring at you straight in the eyes.

"Do not use that tone of voice with me child. You may be my daughter but I will not hesitate to harm you should you be disrespectful to me." he hissed, red eyes glinting coldly.

You returned his glare, eyes gleaming with hate.

"You are not my father! And I can say whatever I wish. You were the one that kidnapped me against my will and brought me here, demon!" You spat venomously.