twelve

t w e l v e ; lycan

Kitana stood in Benny's bedroom, skimming over the book that she held in her hands in order to look for more information on the symbol that any book Benny had provided with. Sarah looked through cover to cover of one book she held, only to drop it in frustration after she couldn't find the same symbol.

The warrior princess held the paper that had the symbol they were stressing over under the book she was holding, ready to compare it to any similar symbol that she may come across to. So far, it wasn't much of progress going on on the information search.

"Alright, I've check with every nerd I know, and no one can figure out how to decipher this symbol," Benny spoke from sitting at his computer desk. "That's like six metric tons of "geekitude" and nothing."

"Benny, I really need this cure!" Sarah desperately while the book in her hands was replaced with another.

"So I have no choice but to pull out the big guns," Benny said, turning in his chair to face his computer and pulling open a window.

"And what the heck is that, exactly?" Kitana asked as she looked up from the book in front of her.

"It's totally secret. Excuse me for a second," Benny told them. The two girls looked toward each other with a matching look, downright confused on the kind of form of things Benny ends up talking about.

The boy had been calling his best friend for a video chat, and only momentarily later the chat was answered. "Ethan?" he asked. From how it looked, there wasn't line shining and his face wasn't shown due to the darkness. "It looks like you're in the trunk of a car...Are you trapped in a car trunk again?"

Kitana looked over at the screen to see it for herself after Benny called him, to see that he was in his bedroom, she could recognize the wallpaper. "No, he's in his room, stupid."

"Benny, it's happening," Ethan whispered.

"Alright, Ethan," Kitana said, choosing to get straight to the point. She took the paper that had the symbol drawn on it, and holding in front of her when she was in the webcam shot. "Sarah is practically pissing her pants over this so do you know what this could possibly mean?"

"I don't know," he told her. "It's a reversal spell, so maybe... try looking at it backwards?"

Kitana dropped the book she had on the desk and took the paper with her over to a mirror the teenage boy had in the room. She held it up in front of her, looking at the reflection. Within small circles, were what looked like small letters once it was reflected. "Baharoth?" she read aloud in confusion.

"Great, that makes so much sense now," Sarah said sarcastically as she too was confused as to what that word meant. Even if it was an answer, it sure brought up another question to the plate.

"No, no, no. It totally does." Benny opened up a book, flipping through the pages in search of the one that had what he was looking for. "A baharoth is, like, a magic circle of stones." Once he found the particular page, he held it up in front of the webcam to show his best friend the image of stones set aligned into a formed circle.