Chocolate

phan eating chocolate together and watching anime on easter!

just a little little oneshot in
celebration of easter!🍫🐇

tw ; no triggers, all fluff

--

"hurry up doofus, you're gonna miss the best part!" called phil from the lounge.
it was easter day.

typically, all the religious families out there would actually be celebrating this holiday but for the dan and phil household, it's just a plain and simple day off.

dan hurried from the bathroom to the lounge hurriedly before he missed any more of the new anime phil had found. plopping on the couch next to phil they continued to watch.

the two had said they would start eating more healthy at the beginning of 2015 which went well, but whenever a holiday rolls around, like christmas or easter, they both stuff themselves full of junk. absolutely no shame.

"hey, you think we're gonna regret eating all this later?" asked phil biting the ears off of his chocolate bunny.
"nah, let's just run a lot more often after this," chuckles dan in response.

the rest of the afternoon was spent reading subtitles off of phil's laptop, slowly eating chocolate, and taking a well deserved rest.

--

short, but sweet ^_^

and no offence to anyone religious readers. 

happy easter, my amazing readers! *throws chocolate bars at everyone*

i love you all