Tatinof

dan and phil explaining the american/canadian tour to their youtube audience.

tatinof (noun) - the amazing tour is not on fire !

⚠ ️DOES CONTAIN TOUR SPOILER OKAY YOU'RE WARNED ⚠️

tw; none

---

"hello internet, today phil and i are gonna talk about something that's been long awaited on this channel, and uh.. all over the internet," chuckled dan.

phil sat next to his boyfriend in dans bedroom looking at the camera lenses with his signature smile. today was a big day for them. they were about to explain the gist of what happened on their tour.
"yes, today we will be discussing the amazing tour is not on fire!" said phil, as the two did excited hand motions.

"if none of you already know, tatinof is a stage show containing all of the cheeky references and segments from both of our youtube channels put together into one surprised-filled show!" exclaimed dan, whilst phil nodded.
"and during the travelling/performing a lot of stuff went down that we're gonna talk about. not all of it will be mentioned in this video though, but you won't have to worry because the tour footage has been compiled into one video of pure dan and phil action and will be up on youtube to view soon, so don't worry anyone who couldn't come see us live. we've got you covered," explained the black haired male.

*~*

"and that's how phil almost fell off the boat at niagara falls!" snorted dan holding back laugher.
phil pouted and playfully hit dans shoulder. "c'mon, it's not my fault the boat was tippy!" protested phil.

the two were sharing some of the mishaps that has happened on tour, which included phils boat incident, dan almost forgetting a line to the musicial number on stage (SPOILER OOPS) and both running from a moth.

"past all of the mishaps, we did have fun on this tour and do wish to be able to keep performing this live show and to bring more of our viewers together!" smiles phil brightly.
"and we just wanted to thank you guys for coming out and supporting us like this it's incredible. thanks to all of you, the tour may even be extended. that means that if we didn't list your town... expect some tatinof in your life!" snapped and winked dan, trying to be witty but failing horribly.
phil just chuckled.

"thanks for watching! bye guys!" waved the brown haired male to the camera.
"bye guys!" waved phil with a grin.

the fans had yet to know that underneath the cameras view, their hands were connected. the recap would expose them. after all this time, they are comfortable with telling the world of their relationship.

----

----

ew, these stories are getting worse 😷

and btw i didn't get a chance to go to tatinof, but my internet friend did and i made her tell me everything aha. thanks sav ily always. there was a musical number...but i just made up the missing line part.

did any of your guys go to tatinof? if so, what show? let me knowww

have a great day!💕