••• Twelve •••

"No, you don't understand, my little sister is in there, she's not even sixteen yet, and may be drunk. You just let a minor into the club," I scream at the bouncer, my anger levels rising as bouncer's face is stern. "You've got to understand, she-

"Listen, asshole, if you don't let us in I won't have a damn problem suing this club for more than it's worth," Nixon interrupts, his voice deep and threatening.

"Sir, I don't-

"My name is Nixon Maxwell, and I bet you've heard not to mess with me," Nixon snaps, and instantly the man's face turns pale. "You go that?"

The bouncer nods, pulling the door open for us as my hand is grabbed and I'm led through the building, pushing past bodies of people as Nixon holds me close. I make sure that my arms are around him, not wanting to get lost as we both look for my sister.

As we push past some people dancing, I'm brushed up against, and just as we pass a group of guys, my butt is slapped. Before I can even respond with the middle finger, my eyes go wide.

Nixon is growling, the group of three college guys instantly backing up, apologizing profusely as they see him. "A-Alpha!" One of them comments, bowing his head right away as I see Nixon shaking.

"You dare disrespect your Luna! I swear if I wasn't on another task here you'd be rogue right now."

Instantly I place a hand against his chest, trying to clam him down. Only, Nixon is still shaking in anger, his eyes glued to the male who apologizes to me, not even daring to look at me. "Nixon, forget it, he apologized and didn't know, let's leave it at that," I express, running my hands over his back. "I'm yours, okay, I'm no one else's, I'm only yours," I comment, remembering how Emily told me if he's ever jealous or something like that to tell him those words. If she said that didn't work, well...my response to her next words had me blushing.

"Nixon."

He snaps out of his daze, looking into my eyes deeply as I run his back. "Let's just find Taylor."

He nods, holding me close, not before growling at the poor souls behind us as we try to find my sister. The whole time we scan the club, my heart is pounding within my chest as I scar over every face. "Where the hell is she?" I groan, starting to hyperventilate as Nixon holds me closer, trying to calm me down.

Just as I am about to head towards the bathroom to check there, I see her, dressed in a tight red dress and her hair pulled back, my blood boils. "She's there."

"I'll stay close, just nod to me when you're leaving with her," Nixon replies, kissing my forehead as I make my way over to my sister.

Right before she can take another shot of whatever is in her cup, I grab her arm, hitting he glass out of her hand.
Right before Taylor swings at me, she notices it's me, her face growing pale. "L-Lily."

"You're in one hell of a place, Taylor," I snap, grabbing her arm as I begin to pull her out. "Underage drinking and a fake ID, what kind of person are you?"

"Stop, Lily, I'm having fun!" Taylor hisses, ripping her hand from my grasp. "I'm trying to live."

"We'll try and live at home, doing safe things with good friends," I yell over the music as I see her eyes hardening.

"You don't have a say."

"I'm your older sister, I'm watching out for you," I snap, grabbing her shoulder.

"No, you're not. You're always too gone to watch out for me," she yells back, drawing attention.

Just then, I see the bouncer from before walking towards us. "Is this her?" He asks and I nod. "Group of friends?" I look back to a group of girls with blond hair and your typical daddy girls.