Chapter 1

Brian's POV

Kevin had just gotten married a year ago, to a girl he met on tour. They just moved into their new house in L.A.

Today the Richardsons and the Littrells are going to pay a little surprise visit to the newly married couple! Me, my wife, Leighanne, our baby boy Baylee ( 3 years old now) , Kevin's brothers Tim and Jerald and their mom arrive at the huge mansion.

"Hmm he did good", Tim laughs going over the huge building standing tall before him.
"Could us a little work though", Jerald says

"Be nice boys"
"Yes mom", they reply rather obediently

Leighanne steps out of the car and Baylee jumps out behind her.
"*gasp* This is huuuggggggeeee!!!!", Baylee yells waving his hands over his head. He runs over to the door and tries reaches the bell next to it. I pick him up and he rings it a few times

Kevin's POV

 I open the door and am greeted by a tiny little Baylee screaming, "Uncle Kevin!!!!!!!!!"
"Baylee!! My Man!!", I grunt a little when I pick him up, "How are ya buddy?"
"Im great!! Your house is so big Uncle Kev!!"
"Thanks Baylee", I smile back at him
"Where's Aunt Banessa?"

Banessa. He means Vanessa, thats one word he hasnt learnt yet.
"She's in the kitchen", I put him back down and he runs off.

"Hey B-Rok!! Hi Leighanne!!"
"Hiya Kev!!", Brian gives me a nice warm hug and walks right in.
I hug Leighanne and then she asks with a smirk on her face, "How was the honeymoon?"
"Awesome. The house by the ocean made everything perfect"
"Attaboy", She says patting me on the back then walking away

Followed by Brian and Leighanne are Tim and Jerald. As much as I love 'em I had a feeling they're gonna criticize me on the house. But hey, they're my brothers.

"Hey Train", Tim says hugging me
"Nice house", Jerald says as I make my way towards him.

"Thanks, Right this way", I say motioning towards our living room. After they leave, Mom walks in.

"Mom.", I hug her, "I missed you Mom"
"I missed you too sweetie. Oh it was just yesterday when you were leaving for your first day at school. Your dad went and dropped you off"
"Those were the days huh Mom?"
"They were, they were, But now, this is your time Kevin, Remember that, These moments are yours to cherish forever. Remember that."
"I will Mom. Thank you."

I hold her hand and take her into the living room where everyone else had gathered. Vanessa wasnt there yet, everyone was sitting down on the couch. In intermissions of a second or two you'd see Baylee running through each room, looking for her. He had a strong 'never give up' quality in him. He be a real good man when he grows up.

"A warning woulda been nice guys", I said laughing
"We had the element of surprise with us, So we chose to take advantage of it", Jerald smiles.
"Thanks bro"
"Dont mention it"

"AUNT BANESSA!!!!"
"Baylee!!!! aww sweetie how are you!!"

Some sounds of muffled laughter and some sloppy kisses later, Vanessa walks in with Baylee in her arms. The first to come and greet her after that is Leighanne.

Another long hug is followed by Tim, Brian and Jerald. Then She walks over to my mom, She gives Mom a hug and says, "Hi Mrs. Richardson"
"Well Hello to you too Mrs. Richardson"
Vanessa laughs and then Mom says, "i'm mom from now on, You're Mrs. Richardson"
"Thank you Mom"

She walks back to me and wraps her arm around my waist and I put mine around her shoulder.

"So Baylee how'd you like the new house?",I ask

"I love it!!"

We laugh at his reply and then we talk for hours and hours and hours

Vanessa's POV

It was amazing to see everybody after such a long time, the last time I met everyone was at the airport when we were leaving for our honeymoon which was a year ago. Not exactly a year ago but yeah, Our honeymoon lasted a little longer than normal honeymoons. This was our first time completely alone, as in no paparazzi, no fans, no management, no friends, no family. Just the two of us. We wanted to stay a little longer. 

Its exceptionally good to see Baylee again. I love the little guy to bits. He was the pageboy at our wedding so I got to spend alot a time with him. I did meet him before the wedding when we'd spend Christmas with family. Or while I was on tour. I cant wait to have kids of our own soon, Kev and I have talked about it we're just waiting for the right time