Chapter 15

Leigh Anne's POV

We were waiting for Brian to get home, the anxiety was killing me. Baylee was playing with a little toy piano Kevin got for him.

I tried to calm down, but it didnt work. I glanced over at the clock. Brian still wasnt home yet. Should I call?

"Leigh? Im home"

I let out a deep breath as Brian came into the living room, and he gave me a reassuring smile

He knew when I was down, when I needed love and.. well he basically knew everything. I smiled back and he walked over to Baylee, he sat down on the floor and Baylee started playing some random notes. 

Brian took Baylee's tiny into his own bigger ones and played the intro to 'As Long As You Love Me'

Baylee quickly learned the intro and soon, he was playing on his own. Once he thought he was finished, he looked over at me for approval, I clapped my hands and he turned to high five then hug Brian. 

We put Baylee to sleep and then the hard part came. Asking Brian how it went?

I looked at him with hopeful eyes, I couldnt expect anything good but i couldnt expect anything bad either. He pulled me into a hug and finally spoke.

"Results arent back yet, there's a series of like 5-6 tests, Physical and others like that so doctor said that in two weeks we'll get the full results. For now Kev is still in there in the hospital Ness is with him. We'll go see them in the morning ok?"

I nodded.

"Come on lets go to bed" 

A/N: I dunno why but I really like this chapter lol