Chapter 5

Kevin's POV

Ive been a little down lately, as in Im tired and my stomach's been really upset. Ness thinks it might be a stomach virus. Mom says its cuz of the takeouts again. But hey Im honestly ok other then feeling like puking every 5 minutes Im good.

Our new album comes out soon, so we arent back to work yet, Its just small meetings to finalize everything.

"Ok so thats that about the UK release, anything else we need to discuss"

''Can I bring Vanessa along with me on tour?"

''Thats upto you Kevin. But you know how the fans are right? I mean Brian and Leigh Anne suffered alot on the last tour''

I look over at Brian who is nodding at me, ''I think its a little to early no?", he asks

''For the exact same reason I need to take her with me. Its too early for me to just leave her at home. And Ness and I are married so thats a big thing. We managed to stay under the radar when we were dating but once the fans find out that Im married, It'll be alot harder. I say I introduce her at our first concert. I'll do a whole heartfelt speech and then I'll call her one stage or maybe just mention her''

''Or you could mention the marriage in an interview, see how the fans react then bring her up on stage?", AJ suggests

''We can do that'', Our publicist says sipping on her coffee

''Then its settled'', I say standing up with a smirk on my face,''Ness comes with'', I clap my hands once in victory. ''I'll be right back''

Brian chuckles and our manager shakes his head as I walk out of the room, Happy as Pharrell  my wife gets to come with me on tour. Thats so awesome. I get to take her sight-seeing, spend my days off with her, bring her up on stage, show her off to everybody. Just the thought of it all got me high. For once I wont be alone and surrounded by lovey dovey couples around me. This time it'll be us. Me and Ness against the world. This was gonna be great.

I walk into the rest room and go into the stalls. 15 minutes pass and Im in there day dreaming about what we'd do together on tour. I know we're going to Europe this time so that'll be awesome. London, Italy and whatever other places we'll be in. I think I'll call her now, tell her the good news. I get up and I see blood in the toilet.. 

I get my phone up and ring Nessa up

"Hello"
''N-Ness...???''
"Train? Whats wrong baby. Everything okay?"
''I- *gulps* Im in the bathroom. Theres blood in the toilet''
"Kev is Brian there? Get out of there and go to Brian I'll be right there kay? Dont freak out baby we'll fix this''
''Mm hmm. Love you''
"Love you too Train. Everything'll be fine''

I flush then wash my hands and dash back into the office. Or at least I try to 'dash' into the office as of now im afraid to even walk. Thankfully Brian meets me halfway.

''Whoa Kev you look pale. Whats wrong?''