Chapter 2

A/N: The music video above is for the song Im Blue (Da ba dee) by Eiffel 65.Not obligatory to play the song now, but if youre wondering what it is, then here's the video. Enjoy :) 

Vanessa's POV

AJ's been going on for hours with that funny creepy Scottish Accent of his. I swear I'll kick him out of the house!

"AJ! Stop it!!", I yell between laughs

AJ's head peers out through the door as he says in that same accent, "Ah I would but alas, I cant"

I pick up a spoon and throw it at his head, "Take that you annoyin' worm!!", I mimick his accent him

A huge laughter follows as AJ and I walk into the living room.

Kev, Howie, Nick and Brian and sitting on the couch still talking. There's an empty spot next to Kev and I dont hesitate in taking it, AJ sits at a good distance from me. We are all quiet as he sits down, we're waiting for him to say something.

"She's a keeper Kev, watch your head k? We need that"

"Sorry AJ", I say like a little schoolgirl.

AJ laughs and tells me its ok, Kevin puts his head on my shoulder then kisses my cheek, I laugh and lean against him.

Howie's POV

Ness was really nice, and Im glad that Kev finally found someone that he actually loves. We're real proud of him. I can tell he's happy you can see it in his smile. 

"Music?", Kevin asks

All of us. including Ness, yell at the same time. "Yes!!"

Kev walks over to the other side of the room and presses a button and brings the remote back with him. We wait for something to play and the first song to come on is What Is Love by Haddaway

As Kevin walks over to Vanessa he holds his hand out and sings the lyrics,

"What is Love, Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me no more..."

He sits back down and we keep singing, Kev keeps having his cute moments with Nessa. And its adorable

Nick's POV

*this is the song* 

"IM BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DAA!!!! DA BA DEE DA BA DI !!!!", Ness and I are up dancing to the lyrics of  this song that makes no sense.

She pulls Kevin up then Brian, I drag AJ and Howie onto this imaginary dance floor of ours.  

Now we're cheering,hollering and repeatedly yelling, "IM BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DA! IM BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DA!!" 

Brian randomly starts beatboxing and Kev starts singing the rap of the song, and the rest of us are just jumping and laughing at the sick scene going on here. It felt like high school or something A jock party, prom or just a simple night at your friend's place while their parents are out.

Kevin's out of breath so he sits back down on the couch but doesnt stop dancing, after a while he begins taping the coffee table as if its a piano. Typical Kevin.

"IM BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DAA!!!! DA BA DEE DA BA DI !!!!"

The song ends and we drop back onto the couch still cheering.

"That was fun", Brian says throwing his fist into the air

"It was! Whoo!", Howie yells

"Im surprised you didnt go all dirty Latino on us D!", Kevin jokes putting his head on Nessa's shoulder.

We share a laugh and then Ness says, "the Night Before we got hitched, Kev told me to cover my eyes if Howie actually did end up dancing at the wedding"

"Aw now thats rude Kev. How can she be part of mi familia if she hasnt seen this!!",

D starts dancing and Kev covers V's eyes as the others cheer.

"D stop!", Kevin laughs.

"Okay Im done", Howie says sitting back on the couch.

"Ya'll are idiots", Ness says as Kevin lets go of her

Brian's POV

"Ayyyy!!! She's Kentucky now!!!", I said referring to the fact that she just said 'Ya'll'

"Yeah buddy!", Kev says high fiving me. Ness gives Kevin a peck on his cheek and he turned his face to her and they just smiled at eachother, stared into eachother eyes, their grins grow bigger til Ness gives him another kiss on the corner of his mouth and he laughs and blushes.

Almost an hour later we decide to leave, Kev and Ness walk us over to Howie's car we wave goodbye and drive away.

"Did you see the way Kev would smile at her?", Nick said laughing

"Yeah, sweet, kind of the point of love no?", AJ says

"Yeah".. Nick goes deep into thought and I nudge him

"Whatcha thinking?"

"B-Rok, do you think i'll find someone like that?"
"Course you will Nicky, Dont worry"

"Thanks, They're kinda perfect no?"
"Yeah They are.."