Chapter 8

Vanessa's POV

Kevin's constantly taking his meds and still its not effecting him at all. He keeps having cramps and stomach aches plus the usual bloody constipation *no pun intended* . Its not getting worse but its not getting better either.

He's doing okay, Typical of him the never give up strong silent type Ive always loved. If he wasnt like that God knows where I'd be now. He's protected me from everything. Been there for me and taken care of me too. Now its my turn to be that for him. 

But I'll keep a smile on my face .. for him.

I love him to death, Like our vows, Til death do us part.

I go downstairs only to find him dancing to Everybody. Not following the original steps but doing something of his own.

I laugh at him, Then he runs his hand down his torso before he does this air thrust, "Am I sexual?"

I Bite my lip and nod at him. 

1.2.3

"EVERYBODY!!! YEaaahhh!! ROCK YOUR BODYY!! 

BACKSTREET'S BACK ALRIGHT!!"

"Feeling better now babe?"
"Yeah V. I really needed this."
"I know you did babe"

"Movie?"

I smile and nod, I jump onto his back and carries me off to the TV room.

"What are we watching?"
I smirk at him cuz I have an idea for what we can watch. I then start humming then singing to a mashup from a very special movie.... 

"NO"
"YES"
"NO"
"YES"

"Kevvy!!!!!! Please baby!! I really wanna watch this!!!"
"NO WE ARE NOT WATCHING THE BLOODY INDULGENT"

"Babe you  made the movie so people ''watch'' it, not so you can NOT watch it with your wife"
"Babe come on!! Cant we watch Unwound?!"
"Thats a 10 minute film I love it but I wanna watch The Bloody Indulgent"
"No"
"Kevvy please?, I wont laugh or anything. I love the movie I really wanna watch it babe"
''No"

I just stood there, I didnt really know what to do. I handed him the remote and told him Ill be back and that he can start whatever movie he wants to watch.

It wasnt like I stormed off, I just wanted to collect my thoughts. This was new he wasnt really like this. He was also confident with whatever he's done in the past. Especially with me. Im okay with everything he's done. So this was different. And it kinda hurt. This was the first time he'd been that blunt with me.

It was getting a bit hot and I decided to change into a crop top and shorts. I buttoned my shorts and was changing into my shirt when Kev came in. Im not sure if I meant to do that but I covered myself.

Kev was surprised that I did that. It had happened before but this was the first time I covered myself like that.

"Babe.. Im sorry. Please dont"

"Kev its nothing. I didnt know it was you babe"
He relaxed at the use of his nick name and I pulled the crop top over my head. He Came and hugged me.  "Im sorry Nessa"

''its okay baby''. I said kissing his cheek, ''its okay''

''do you wanna talk instead?''
''yeah okay Kev''
"I promise we'll watch it later''
"we dont have to baby''
"I want to''

I nodded at him. 

''Im sorry''
"Kevvy!! Its okay honey!!", I laughed. Pecking him on his lips. ''its okay''

I went over and lied down on the bed. Kevin the sort of  slam dunks on the bed and I almost bounce off of it.

''KEVIN!!!'' I yelled laughing.

''Hahhahahhahaha!!!'', He laughs squinting his eyes and his nose scrunched up a bit. 

I rolled over and straddled him then tried hitting him he shielded himself so i couldnt. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. He smirked at me. "Damn V"

''Shut up, who said I was gonna do anything huh''
''I know you will''

I shook my head and cuddled up next to him.