Chapter 3

Kevin's POV

In 3 months or so Ness and I will have our 1 year anniversary. I love her alot. I know she's the one. Im sitting on the couch in the living room, the same room where we had our little dance party with the guys the other day. 

She's putting some picture frames in the room. When she's done she puts her hands on her hips and looks around at the room then she looks at me and  my smile grows bigger.

"What?", she laughs
"You're beautiful"
"Shut up", she says smiling and walking off

I manage to grab her wrist and she turns to look at me, She shakes her head and I pull her so she falls into my lap.

Playing with my hair she smiles, I keep stroking her arm, Im so in love with her.

"I love you Kevvy"
"I Love you too V"

She puts her head on my shoulder and snuggles close to me we just stare out the window

"Your Dad woulda been so proud of you Train"

"And he would've loved you V"

She hums into my chest, then her eyes meet mine and she gives me a kiss. 

Vanessa's POV

Im so in love with him, he's the best thing to ever happen to me. I meant it when I said his dad was proud of him, I just wish he understands how amazing he is. That he's perfect to me. 

"Well we have the house set up. What now?", he asks

"Nap?"

"ok", he smiles.

In our bedroom, we draw the curtains so its dark and I get into bed. I turn my face away from him and find a position Im comfortable. 

Then I hear a moan, I lift my head up and wait for the sound to occur again, Then "Mmmmm!!!", this by the way is Kevin trying to get something. People have pouty faces, he has this.

I roll over to him and find that he has his face away from me too. I shake my head and put one arm around his waist, then I kiss his neck. "Happy?"

"Mm hm", He hums back rather seductively

"....."

"Mmmm baby",He moans

"go to sleep Train!"

"Fine", He laughs, "You started it"

"And you loved it"

"Fine, Night Ness"

"Night Kev"