Chapter 12

Kevin's POV

The guys left and then Nessa said she wanted to talk to me.

"Babe sit down''
"Whats wrong V? You okay''
"Im okay babe, Just.. please sit'', Her eyes were all red and puffy, I knew she had been crying.

I sat down and she sat down beside me, She was now facing me and then she said, ''Babe...", She bit her lip, ''Youve been sick for more than 4 weeks. You've been having constipation, fatigue, Rectal bleeding, cramps and weight loss'' 

I nodded. I had no idea where she was going with this, But I had a feeling she knew why I was sick.. She took My hand in hers, "Baby... You have colon cancer''

Then she started crying and I started having flashbacks of my Dad, The pain he was in, all of the symptoms. It came together like a puzzle. I didnt even notice at all. Even though I had gone over the symptoms, causes, treatments and everything in between a billion times. I still never saw this coming. Ever

''Baby? We're gonna fix this okay?'', She said touching my face.
I nodded again and hugged her really tight. Nothing was the same anymore. 

I buried my face into her shoulder and cried. 

''We're gonna get through this okay baby. Breathe honey''
"Yeah.. I know.", I stopped crying and looked her in the eyes, Now I had flashbacks of our fourth date. When we were lying on the roof and talking about my dad. I remember telling her everything A-Z. Not missing one detail, cuz thats how I remembered it. I knew it by heart. I remember how she comforted me. Then i knew she was the one.

I knew how it felt to have someone close to you go through this cancer. I didnt want Nessa or B-rok or Baylee or Nick to feel the same. i knew I had to fight this. And I will.

Ill fight this