Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV

"Hello?"
"Hello Vanessa darling"
"Hi Mom"
"How are you sweetie? How's Kevin?"
"He's okay, still a little sick, probably from last night's take out"
"Aw tell him I said hi"
"Will do mom, say hi to Tim and Jerald for me"
"Ok, well you go take care of him Bye"
"I will ,Bye mom"

....

"Uuuggghh"

I walk back upstairs into my room, where a pale Kev is laying in our bed snuggled inside some blankets.

"Aw Kevvy", I say kissing his forehead, he's even developed a fever now

"Im so tired.."
"Then go to sleep honey, you dont have to go to work today, Ive already called Brian"
"Mm hm"

"My stomach hurts, i feel like Im gonna puke."
"Ok here's some green tea. it'll make it feel better k?", with the green tea I gave him a suspension tablet. for the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending the whole day in our room with Kev, he finally has enough energy to walk around. So I take him downstairs for some food.

After food he goes back to sleep. Nothing to worry about really. His stomach is just upset.

When he wakes up at 4 pm. He looks bit better. He smiles at me and I put my magazine down. He kisses me on the cheek and then puts his head down in my lap.

"This is actually more comfortable than our bed"

He's back to himself, after a whole day of him complaining about how much it hurts, his witty comebacks and comments are back.  I missed him alot today

"I missed you baby"
"I aint going nowhere ok V? dont worry Im fine. Just remind me never to go to that Chinese place again and we'll be good"

"Yeah"
"come here"

I hug him and Im pleased to find that his fever's gone so he's okay. 

"I should get sick more often if i get hugs like this"

I slap him hard on his arm, "Dont say that!"
"Sorry babe, sorry", he says pulling me back into his chest.
"I just cant see you like that"
"I know, I know Im sorry"
I kiss his jawbone and put my ear to his beating heart again, I took in his soft smell. I love his cologne, that strong, sharp, deep scent. The perks of being a model, he's a Versace model *not to brag* so samples from Axe and Gucci and very common. That sexy smell was hard to resist. It was almost breath taking. It was somehow mine..

I fell asleep in his arms that day. And when I woke up I was in our bed again, Although it was just one day, I was glad to have him back, He was lying on his side staring out of the window.

I moved closer to him and kissed his neck and he laughs, "I thought you'd never wake up"
"I was tired"

He turns over and faces me, we're inches away from eachother, "I know you were sweetie"

I kissed him and he kissed back, Our fingers intertwined  and I felt our wedding ring on his finger and smiled.

He was mine and I was his..