Chapter 14

Kevin's POV

Today is my first screening. We told everyone about what was going on. It was 99% chance that I had colon cancer. It was only fair to tell everyone.

Only Brian and Ness were with me for today's scan. Ness was already freaking out. 

Pacing back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, To the point where I pulled her into my lap so she'd calm down. 

She finally slowed down and kept kissing me every once in a while. She was scared I was too. So was everybody else. 

"Ness, its gonna be fine"
"Yeah, I know baby"

.............

"Dont mess with my f***ing sh*t", I winked doing my best impression of Conrad from the Casserole Club.
She put a finger on my lips and said in character, "Not now Connie, We have company", She motioned to Brian, She knew how I was, Ahem, Feeling. Even now she was teasing me.

"Im sick, you cant tease me"
"Oh really? Im your wife mister I can do whatever I want with you"
"STOP"
"Ok ok baby", She kissed me again. 

Ness took a bathroom break and now it was just B-Rok and I.

I didnt want any of them to be stressed. Ness was okay at the moment. But B-Rok, was hurt. 

Its hard to explain, He was really hurt by my Dad's death. He's really really scared. I knew I couldnt calm him down the same way I did with Ness. He never liked anything being bended, in the sense that he'll always want the truth. Even if that means major heartbreak for him.

I sighed and walked over to him, "Its going to be okay B-Rok"
"Thats what Uncle Gerald said....", His bright blue eyes filled with tears as he continued, "What are we gonna do Kev?"

"B-Rok, we're gonna get the test done first, if its.. Cancer. We'll start treatment. Depending on how long its been there. I wont give up. I wont leave you okay?"

His lips almost twitched as he tried not to cry. A tear rolled down my cheek too. I then I hugged him, like my dad hugged me once. 

The bathroom door opened and Ness came out. And she looked at both us drenched in our misery of fear. She came over to us and we had one last long hug. 

Some time later, the nurse came in with Dr.Fletcher by her side.

It was time.

I hugged B-Rok, and told him ill be okay.

Then I went over to Ness. I kissed her and then i whispered so no one would hear.
"Forever and Always"
"Forever and Always Kev"