Chapter 21

Kevin's PoV
"Wake up!!!"
"Wake up!!"
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a slightly dimmer white light. I then saw Nessa standing by my bed smiling.
"V?", I breathed. I had an oxygen mask over my mouth.
"Hi baby...", she said in a whisper, "You made it..."
"I made it...", I repeated.
Then it hit me. I made it. Im alive!!!! I smiled really hard and she smiled too. I looked down at her stomach and it was already growing.
"I might have missed out on some details Kev", she laughed, "We're four months along"
I smiled and said slowly, "Five months left"
"Mmhmm", she nodded.
----------------
Brian's PoV
"Kevin!!!"
"Brian!"
He was good. He was alright. He was already walking around, the oxygen mask was gone and we were ready to go home.
"Brian...I saw heaven", he said.
"Heaven?", I smiled.
"Yeah. When I stopped breathing. I talked to God. Then I heard you and V praying. Then I saw my own body and zap im awake"
"W-wow", I smiled. "Just. Wow"
"Thank you Brian for all yours prayers man. Thank you"
"Anytime Kev", I said giving him a long hug.

"UNCLE KEVIN!!"
"BAYLEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Baylee jumps into Kevin's arms and Kevin spins around a few times.Then they hug and Baylee gives Kevin lots of sloppy kisses. He hadnt done that before. He really missed him.
"Can we go home now Uncle Kev?"
He turns to look at Vanessa and makes a pouty face. So does Baylee.
"Alright. Alright", Vanessa smiles.
Both of them start cheering and scrambling around gathering their things. Once theyre done Vanessa talks to Dr. Fletcher and we're ready to go home.