Chapter 1: Two Years Later

"Sherlock!" Dr. Watson had yelled this again. Mr. Holmes had a habit of being rude to the clients.

"Mrs. Underberg, your son is perfectly fine. He is a teenager and probably will be back at home at anytime."

"But, Mr. Holmes, Timothy would never do something like this, plus-"

"Madam, that is probably the case but every teen does this. Now, please leave and stop wasting my time." Sherlock got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Mr. Holmes, if I may speak. Let the women speak and explain why her son would not run away." Gray looked at the man who had a pouty look to him.

"Fine, speak." Sherlock turned to the women and slouched in his chair.

"As I was saying, Timothy knows not to do tricks like this to me. He knows not to run away, but he did. When Timothy was fourteen, his brother Benjamin was murdered in front of him. The cops eventually caught the man who killed my son, but Tim got over it. He put the entire incident behind him. Tim would never disappear like this." The women began to cry. Gray walked over and gave her a box of tissues.

"Don't cry Madam. Mr. Holmes, and Dr. Watson will find your son. I promise." Gray smiled at the women, even though she was not happy. "Don't worry Mrs. Underberg."

Gray turned towards the two men. "Please, Mr. Holmes."

"Kate, it is stupid. This is at the most a 6, and I don't go out of the house if it is not at least an 8." Sherlock numbering the cases was a stupid thing to Gray.

"Well, to me it is not. If you want, I can help."

"Get some more tea. Don't think for one second that I would let you help. You're just an orphan who works as my housekeeper, nothing more." Sherlock looked towards the women. "We will help, now please get out."

Mrs. Underberg got up and walked out. Gray felt hurt at Sherlock's words, but that was a new feeling. She actually felt more anger.

"False! If you did not care about me you would let me go, you bloody man! Sometimes I wish you could just go die in a whole, oh, wait, you did fake your death. Than why did you not just stay dead? Huh!?" Before she knew it, Gray was yelling at the man and almost letting the real her out.

"I have more on my plate than to bother with a simple missing person case. Moriarty is back, dead, but back. Fine, why don't you just go and do the case by yourself, see if I care." Sherlock stood right above her. His ocean eyes peering down at hers.

"Fine." She quickly removed herself from the room and walked out. Her mind going crazy. She went by a false identity so that the government would not find her. Katherine Compton was the identity she goes by.

How could he do this to her? Her father, not even care a hair, and not see that she was his daughter.

Text from John:

Be careful, and don't get hurt. Sherlock may seem like he does not care, but he does. Even if you are just his housekeeper.

Thanks, I will Dr. Watson. -KC

John:

Please, call me John and you do the initial thing like Sherlock. Did you get that from him?

I guess that is what you could say. :) -KC

John Watson was the nicest person in the flat to her, other than Mrs. Hudson. Sherlock was always mean and judgemental. Whenever Mycroft Holmes came over, Gray left. She was under his custody and ran away from the facility that they held her. Mycroft knew that she was Sherlock's daughter, and to protect him, she was locked up.