Chapter 26

This was something Gray would never even think of doing. Yet, she was.

Her head hurt, and she felt like dying. Someone nudged her shoulder. "Hey, Hatter." His voice was raspy, and he was super high.

"What?" Gray sat up on the bed. She hated the smell of the place, and wondered how her father could stand it.

"Someone's here to see you." She opened her eyes, and saw John standing in front of her.

Gray groaned and rubbed her head. "I was sent here to get my neighbor's kid, and in reality I find you." John was upset. He pulled Gray up and began dragging her out.

"Get off me!" Her voice echoed in the halls. Gray walked out and saw Sherlock sitting in the car. Gray rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk away.

Hugo got out and ran over to her. "Gray!" He pulled her arm back and got a good look at her. "What the bloody hell happened to you?" He observed her.

Gray's eyes had dark circles underneath, and she had pale skin. Her clothes smelt like drugs and worse. Gray's Hair was ragged and around her face.

"Nothing, now get off of me." She walked back to the car. Gray opened the door and sat inside. They were in a long limo, which had Mycroft in it also.

"Give it to me." He outstretched his hand. Gray stared at it for awhile, but then sighed. She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper. She threw the ball at Mycroft.

He caught it and opened it. John grabbed it and looked at it in shock. Sherlock did the same. "THIS COULD KILL YOU!!!" John yelled this.

"Don't you think I know that? I wanted it to kill me, but it won't. For god's sake John, just shut up!" Gray grabbed her head and curled herself into a corner.

"Is she an addict?" John looked at Mycroft in fury.

"No, but I taught her that if this ever happens, she would make a list." Mycroft looked saddened. He held his head down.

"You expected this?" John seemed to be really pissed off. Hugo sat next to Gray. He looked at her in anger, worry, and pity.

"Dr. Watson, how could I not expect this? Grace is the daughter of my brother, an addict. She was raised in a place where all they did was keep her on drugs. Drugs that made her happy, and felt like she didn't have to worry about anything. Gray's body just must miss the feel, she may miss the feel. When this did happen, Gray would make a list. Just like Sherlock." Mycroft hit the window, which made the driver start the car.

John now looked at Gray, who was still in her ball. She held her legs to her chest and tears dropped down her face. "He was there. He was there." She knew that she hallucinated Psycho and Ryu being at the building, but she still saw them.

"She is still hallucinating." Hugo leaned over to her and smelt her. He gaged. "She needs a shower, big time."

"I wasn't hallucinating Ryu. You yes, but not him." She shook in her spot. Hugo began to feel more pity for her.

Sherlock was sick and tired of seeing this. "Sir, please change the route to the hospital. Gray needs to get some work done."

Gray groaned. She rubbed her arm, feeling the trackor inside.

~*~*~Flashback~*~*~

"Hatter, you got a quest." The druggy stumbled over. Gray looked up to see a tall man standing in front of her.

She panicked a bit and began to slide backwards. The man knelt down and put his hand in her shoulder.

"Calm down. I win't hurt you right now. Later, yes, But right now you are h8 gh on drugs." Ryu stroked Gray's face. His soft hand brushed against her skin, making Gray feel uncomfortable.

"I am not high. All I did was come here and had some Morphine. That's all." Gray rubber her wrists. She sat on the bed crisscrossed.

"Well, then you will be high soon." Ryu put a list of drugs in her pocket. He took out tons of vials of pills and liquids. One by one, he injected the liquid into her arm.

Gray winced in pain. She wanted to scream and shout, but kept it all inside. "Shh." Ryu put his finger on his lips. He removed it and put some of Gray's hair behind her ear.

"Make sure she takes the rest of these. It's vital." Ryu stood up and gave the bottles to the druggy. He Nodded his head and put them next to Gray.

"Take these."He patted her head and lead the way out for Ryu.

"See you later." Ryu smiled and walked away.

~*~*~End of Flashback~*~*~

Gray now sat on a hospital table. She gripped the metal table with her fingertips. Slowly, she was forgetting what was going on around her.

Gray slowly forgot who people's faces were and what was wrong with her. All she was knowing was that she was a monster.

Her head pounded and she knew something was wrong.

Hugo walked up with Molly. Molly walked over to Gray and slapped her across the face.

"How dare you, get rid of your beautiful gift you were given." Molly slapped Gray again and walked back over to John. She told them a few things as Hugo walked over in front of her.

Her voice is annoying. Gray had to agree with Grace in a way.

"You feeling better?" Concern and worry filled his eyes. That was Hugo for you. Always worried about Gray.

"Yeah, a lot better." Lies. She kept on saying them. Gray had gotten to the point where Hugo was becoming unrecognizable.

Gray was forgetting who he was, and who Sherlock was.

~*~*~*

Another short chapter. Just wanted you all to see that Gray does fall into her fathers habits.

What do yoy all think Ryu has planned for Gray? Comment.

What type of drugs do you think she took? Comment.

What bloody happened to my story?? I think it's writing itself now, because it just took a turn into crazy town.
JK.

Thanks for reading!!