Chapter 22

A loud beeping sound came from her right. Gray's head spinned and an aching came from her arm.

Someone played with your morphine.

"Too early." The words hurt to come out. Her neck felt sore and she had to force out a cough.

"Gray? Are you conscious? If you hear my voice say something." John. Gray could recognize that comforting sound from anywhere.

"Uncle John." Gray had to force her eyes open. John leaned over my bed. The room was white and had a smell of chemicals. "How did I get here?"

"We found you just in time. Luckily Lestrade already had called an ambulance just in case." John smiled. Behind him sat Levi, Mary, Sherlock, Lestrade, and Hugo.

"Hugo." I tried sitting up. John helped me, but my arm ached. Hugo got up and walked over to her bed. Sherlock and Lestrade were out cold.

"They were up all night watching over you. There were many times we thought we lost you." Hugo held my hand. His smile was soft and comforting as usual.

"What do you mean? I was only strangled." Hugo shook his head.

"When the doctors got you in, your heart stopped. They tried CPR, and when you revived they did a CAT scan."

"Wait, why so sever to a CAT scan?" Gray looked at the red bandage on her arm, and then around the room.

Hugo turned Gray's head towards him. He let out a small laugh and smiled. "They said you would be like this. Your heart kept on stopping. There was no air coming to your brain. Eventually they saw that Cyanide was in your lungs. An especially dangerous amount. They did surgery to get it out, and succeeded." Hugo pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "You are safe now." Gray could feel a smile form. Not for me, but him. His lips still touched Gray's forehead.

"Hey, before Sherlock wakes up." Levi brushed Hugo off. John stood there glaring at the two of them. Gray felt her face red. Hugo must have seen, since he put his hands on her face.

"Getting all flustered." He had a sweet smile on. One that would never make her afraid of him. One that she would never try to forget.

Gray straightened her back again. "What happened to Sebastian and Ryu?"

"Who?" Both John and Levi asked this.

"Sebastian is the one in the video. His name is Sebastian Moran, also known as Golem. He is Moriarty's best assassin and his apprentice. Ryu-" Gray couldn't finish my sentence. She swallowed and touched her neck. The writings of the scarf were still imprinted in her neck.

"Ryu is the one you saw strangling me. He was my handler. Oh! Call the police in Islam, South Korea. Ryu goes by and identity of Gap Dong, and is a wanted Serial Killer there." Gray remembered what he told her. "Don't forget to tell them that he does a fishnet knot. Don't ask questions just do it." Levi nodded his head. He woke up Lestrade and signaled him to follow.

Hugo kept his hand on mine. "Thanks for always being here." John had ran to the restroom.

"Of course." Hugo sat next to me. Gray had scooted over to give him some room. Gray sat my head on Hugo's shoulder while holding his hand.

"Sorry for everything I have done. I don't know what I was thinking, and-" Hugo turned and kissed Gray on the lips. Gray didn't pull away, because she knew it was Hugo, not Psycho.

"It's okay." Both smiled. Hugo went back in for another kiss.

"What the bloody hell!?" The two pulled away. Gray pushed Hugo off the bed and turned towards her father. A groaning 'ow' came from Hugo.

You are so dead.

"N-Nothing. Nice to see you again Dad." Gray smiled.

"No, that was not nothing. The two of you were obviously kissing. Although, that would not surprise me that much. Levi told me on how he walked up on the two of you kissing in Hugo's cell, and this isn't the first time you have kissed. I am going to guess Gray has now claimed Hugo and Hugo has now claims Gray? If that is the case, and I am not good in this category, but I thought that the man had to get condolence from the father to date the daughter." Sherlock spoke fast as usual.

Hugo got up and brushed himself off. "Sorry sir. I was going to ask you, but then I got stuck in jail, and then this hostage situation got all caught up."

"It's fine Bartholomew. You can just ask me another time. Then, and only then, will you get my answer." Hugo nodded his head. Gray bit her lip and closed her eyes. She felt so awkward and humiliated in this situation.

"How are you Dad?" Gray smiled as her father walked over.

"I should be asking you that. By the way, when you get discharged, which should be soon, we will go visit your grandparents. A little family reunion." Sherlock smiled. It was an unusual thing for him, but Gray loved to see it as much as she loved to see Hugo's.

"Fun. Can I bring a guess? You always bring Uncle John."

"That is because John is in the family. Sure, who?" Gray smiled and tilted her head in Hugo's direction. "Oh, sure. Bart you can come."

"Wait, what? Gray, aren't you afraid of Psycho?" Hugo ruffled his hair.

Gray shook her head. "No. If I was, I wouldn't have kissed you. Hugo, you can control him. I have seen it so many times, just learn. I promise you." Gray smiled and grabbed the water to her left.

"Thank you for inviting me, in that case." Hugo smiled and looked at Sherlock. "I talked to John and he said that she should be discharged tomorrow. Gray has stitches in, so they won't bother much."

Gray remembered her sheek. She felt the scar on it. The stitches were out and it looked nice and healed. Suddenly a flash memory of Ryu kissing it, came out memory. She shook and put her hand down.

"Hey." Hugo grabbed her shaking hand. "It's over. He is locked away and soon will be in Korea. Ryu can't do anything to you. I promise you." Sherlock didn't stop Hugo from holding Gray's hand.

"Get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow." Sherlock smiled and walked out. Hugo nodded his head and left. Gray closed her eyes and fell into another trance.

~*~*~

Another short chapter, but who want's to meet Sherlock's parents. Again.

I really want Gray to meet them, and them to react to Hugo and Gray dating.

Sherlock is the one who will be calling Hugo, Bart most of the time.