Chapter 11

Gray's heart raced as the door was opening. Psycho started to get up and push Gray in her position more. There was a broken bed post on the ground and Psycho picked it up. Right before he hit the intruder, Sherlock grabbed the stick.

"Hugo?" Sherlock looked at the boy in confusion. He held the stick in his hand and lowered it. "Gray." Sherlock turned his gaze towards her.

"Dad!" Gray jumped up and gave her father a hug.

"I am glad you are safe. Peter has been put into a jail cell, so he won't hurt you. I am so glad to see you." Sherlock looked at his daughter and then pulled her back into a hug. "You kept her safe?"

"Yes, sir." Gray was shocked. Psycho was not getting aggravated. He stayed calm. "Gray you never told me that your father was Sherlock Holmes. You know I am a fan." Psycho looked at Gray and smiled.

"What do you mean? You met me earlier today." Sherlock was now observing Psycho/Hugo. "Who are you?"

"I am Hugo's other personality. The one that can control emotions. The name is Psycho." He extended his hand towards Sherlock.

"Psycho? Interesting name." Sherlock shook his hand.

"Thank you. Gray was the one who came up with it. We were going to change it, but Gray did not like the name I chose, so we decided to keep it." Psycho smiled and looked up at Sherlock. "It's nice to meet you sir."

"So, Hugo, is he still in there?" Sherlock observed Psycho.

"Yes, he actually says hi. Unlike Gray, Hugo is able to see and feel what happens. He remembers, that is an aspect I can not change. If I could I would." Psycho kept a smile on his face. Suddenly Gray realized what it reminded her as. Moriarty's, and the Cheshire Cat's.

"Well, thank you for taking care and protecting her. We must leave now. Come on Gray." Sherlock turned put his hand on Gray's shoulder and walked out.

"Bye Hugo." Gray whispered this under her breath. She followed Sherlock out, leaving Psycho in the room by himself.

"Bye Gracelyn." Psycho whispered this under his breath. He watched her walk out, and stood where he was.

~*~

Gray sat in the cab with Sherlock. She traced her lips, thinking about her kiss with Psycho. She remembered his soft, warm lips, but shook her head to get the thought out.

"What are you doing? You have been touching your lips for the past hour." Sherlock looked at his daughter as he looked up from his phone. He seemed to be checking his emails for new cases.

"Uh..Nothing." Gray put her hand down. "It' just." She wanted to tell Sherlock, but was nervous of what he would do to Psycho/Hugo.

"You just, what? Gray, if you need to tell me something, then tell me." Gray listened to her father as she looked out the window.

"Well, you see," Gray sighed, "When I was talking to Psycho in the asylum, he kind of. You know, suddenly."

"Spit it out." Gray was a bit surprised that her father did not catch on by now. He just stared at her.

Gray took in a deep breath, closed her eyes, and quickly said, "Psycho kissed me." She let go of the breath and opened her eyes.

"He did what?!" Sherlock turned Gray's head towards him.

"Psycho kissed me. We were talking and he suddenly kissed me. I resisted the urge to kiss him back." Gray looked down, and held her hands. She feels the cuts, fabric, and band-aids on her hands.

Sherlock looked shocked, mad, and confused. He sat there silent for the rest of the drive. Finally he spoke up.

"Do you like him?" Sherlock looked down, to making eye contact with Gray.

"Yeah. He likes me too." Gray did the same, but held her hands together.

"Alright, I will contact Mycroft so that Psycho or Hugo, whatever his name is, can come talk to us." Sherlock dialed the number on his phone.

"Wait, Dad are you serious?" Gray looked at her father.

"Yes. I should meet my daughter's boyfriend." Sherlock finally began talking to Mycroft. He had scheduled a meeting with Hugo, tomorrow.

"Dad, he is not my boyfriend. Plus, why so quickly to meet him?" Gray looked at her father. Sherlock hung up the phone and looked at Gray. For an instant, he felt like he was looking at a younger version of himself.

"Shouldn't you be happy seeing your friend a lot, recently. Plus, I want to get to know the child. We are here." Sherlock got out and held the door open for Gray. She got out and went straight inside.

Mrs. Hudson was going to say hello, but Gray just stomped upstairs. "Dear me. Sherlock, what is the matter with her?"

"How should I know? I am new at this." Sherlock looked at the angry girl in confusion. He had never dealt with a pubescent teenage girl before.

"Should I talk to her?" Mrs. Hudson was always there to help us no matter what happened.

"No, I will. Where is John; is he still at the police station?" Mrs. Hudson shook her head.

"No, John went to Mary." Mrs. Hudson smiled and went into her kitchen.

With a sigh, Sherlock began walking upstairs. He had not been nervous like this before, in a while. Sherlock had no idea how to deal with Gray, and had no idea why she was freaking out.

"Gray." Sherlock put his coat and scarf on the rack. He coughed and walked over to the coffee table. Gray sat on the couch in front of it, and he sat on the table. He sat right in front of her and just looked.

"What?!" Gray was showing attitude, and Sherlock did not know why.

"You alright?" Sherlock watched as the girl sat back.

"Yeah, I am. Just confused." Gray sighed. "Dad, I can't tell you everything. Some things you will not understand." She looked up at her father longingly.

"I know that, but you can tell me whatever you need. I will be here, and you can just let out how you feel. Still, Gray, I need to get to know that boy. He has been my daughter's friend for years, and has stayed by her side. Now, I hear that he kissed her. I just want to know that he is a good kid." Sherlock would never say words like these, but he did to Gray. The adventure was getting treacherous, and he knew.

"Okay." Gray looked at her father and smiled. She reached up and gave him a hug. After releasing the hug, she went up to her room to rest. Her day had been long, and it was already

Sherlock went to his computer and began opening different case files. He wanted to find a case to preoccupy him in the meantime. Maybe a case could let Sherlock see what Gray and Hugo are like with a case. 

~*~*~

I love how this story is going!!! I mean, some parts do seem confusing, and I need to fix that. Although, what do you think of Psycho?

Comment ideas for Psycho's new name. 

Thanks for reading!!! :)