Chapter 31

"Nope." Hugo attempted to sit up, but the pain was just too much. The day before was a huge blur, and he gave no attempt to remember it.

His eyes wandered the room he was in. A man laid out in a chair in front of him. "Levi, what are you doing?" Hugo laughed to himself, but the pain stopped him. Hugo decided that his slopped position was alright, until a nurse or doctor came in.

His eyes fell on the girl to his left. Her hand was still clasped to his while she slept. "Gray." Hugo smiled. He tightened his grip on her hand, and Gray shot awake. Hugo was shocked on how fast she woke up.

"You are still a light sleeper." Hugo smiled at Gray. She looked around the room and then at Hugo. Gray's mouth widened into a smile.

"Yeah, still am. How are you feeling? Do you need me to get you anything?" Gray stood up, she released her grip with Hugo.

"It's still early. Don't ask too many questions." Hugo grabbed Gray's arm and pulled her onto the bed. She let out a yelp when landing next to him. Hugo put his arm around her and put his head on hers. "Can we just stay like this?"

"No. Sooner or later one of us will have to use the restroom." Gray joked and stayed in her position. She liked feeling Hugo's warmth, and with a wound, Hugo's body was trying its hardest to keep him alive.

Sherlock walked inside. ¨Gray, I have some good news." Gray perked up and looked at Sherlock. ¨I found you a therapist, and we are going to get you checked on. By the way, thanks for not killing my brother."

Peter hadn't even been close to dying. Gray used a fake knife when she stabbed him, and he had a blood packet under his clothing.

¨It was just like a scene from a play. I remembered the moment I saw Peter. For emergencies there was a blood pack in my suit. I took it out and put it inside of Peter's clothes. In the end he lived, and I made is believable to Jim that I killed Peter." Gray smiled and thought about how her plan worked.

¨Come on, you have an appointment with your therapist, and an MRI doctor." Sherlock took Gray out of the room and they began to head to the MRI center.

Hugo kissed Gray on the hand, and she smiled. Both headed out to leave.

~*~*

Gray was passed out by the drugs in the bed. Somehow the machine allowed her memories to slowly recuperate.

My job is done. You've successfully found out who you truly are. Take care Gray.

Wait! Grace, you are leaving? What if I get into trouble and need your help?

You're not a little girl anymore, Gray. You are an adult with qualities of her own. Plus, you have a father, uncle, and boyfriend to keep by your side. Keep your friends close to you.

But, my enemies closer? I hate Ryu and Jim.

Don't bother with Ryu. He is gone and out of the picture,or at least will be. Jim is your father's job. We have finally mixed, and you are not a psychopath. You are not even a sociopath.

What's that suppose to mean?

Gray, you are finally normal. Go to college, get a degree and live your life how you always wanted to live it. Goodbye, Gray, and live a fantastic life.

Goodbye Grace. Thank you for everything, good, you have done.

Gray woke up in the room. She sat up and Sherlock came in. The doctor was behind him with John.

¨Good news. Nothing is in your head. You are perfectly normal." Both doctors smiled. The MRI doctor helped Gray down.

The therapist came up. ¨All test came in negative for any psychopathic or sociopathic conditions. Gracelyn Holmes, you are a perfectly normal girl." Both smiled at her.

Gray ws relieved. Grace was finally gone, and Gray could live the life she always wanted. ¨Did you hear that Dad? Im normal, and can live a normal life." Gray smiled up at her father.

¨I did, and that is tremendous news." Sherlock smiled and put his arm around her. ¨Let's go get breakfast." Everyone walked out of the room. Gray just felt joy all over.

She was finally normal, and could live a normal life.