Chapter 17

"Gray, you know Moriarty better than any of us. Do you possibly know who it is?" Everyone looked at Gray. All waiting for a response.

"Wait, how do you know about Moriarty? I mean he was in the news an all, but you clearly just said 'better than any of us.' What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" Levi had his hands on his hips. He looked annoyed, but also had a confused look in his eyes.

"James Moriarty is my Uncle. He is my mother's older brother." Gray cracked her neck and folded her arms. "Jim mentioned a protege, but I never met the kid. The only visitor Jim got was most likely the man in our video."

"How do you know it's him?" Lestrade, as usual, was not convinced.

"That is because I asked Jim who he was always visiting. He responded by telling me that it was the next him. That was if I didn't step up before him." Gray thought back to those times. In her opinion, they were the good days, when she didn't need to worry about people like Psycho, or Peter, or even Jim going rampant.

Gray began to miss Hugo talking to her. He had been in that cell for a day already, and it was getting on Gray's nerves. She wanted him by her side to talk to. She missed his kind touch and the fact that she could always rely on him. Yet, now, she was afraid to even go near him. Afraid to look into his eyes again, because every time she did she saw Psycho's. She knows Hugo is not Psycho, but she is not certain of it.

"Gray!" Levi nudged her a bit. That brought Gray right back into reality. She looked up at her partner, who had a smirk on his face. Gray looked down at the ground thinking about the asylum once more. She was not in the mood to talk.

"Where is she going?" Levi observed the girl. Her eyes were closed and she looked calm and relaxed.

"Her mind palace. Don't bother her. Plus, nothing will happen much, so it's alright if we leave." John said this as he grabbed his coat.

"Do you do this to me when I am in my mind palace?" Sherlock flipped the collars on his coat.

"Yeah." John and the others walked out. Levi decided to stay and see what his partner was up to.

~*~*~Flashback in Gray's head~*~*~

"Hey Hatter!" Gray looked to her right. A group of people sat at a table together. Hugo seemed to be the one calling her over. "Come here, we saved you a seat."

Gray walked over. The only people she knew at the table was Hugo. There was two others sitting. One was a girl with hot pink hair. She had emerald green eyes and a scar across her neck.

"Name's Rocky." The girl smiled at Gray. Rocky had a piercing on her bottom lip that would stick out when she smiled.

The boy next to her had bright blond hair and blue eyes. He had a scar that ran across his lips. "Name's Sebastian. What, like my scar?" He smirked at Gray.

"No just observing you, Sebas." Gray joked with his name. Sebastian leaned closer to Gray.

"I am older than you by many years, and I also am stronger. Don't forget I am a psychopathic assassin." Sebastian leaned in closer to Gray. "Rocky has been my friend ever since I started to become an assassin."

Gray nudged closer into Hugo's arms. His tightened his grip around her with the more Sebastian smirked.

"We have been put into this prison, because they think that they can save us." Rocky laughed and leaned back a bit in her chair.

"That I do have to agree with you on." Gray smiled and looked up at Hugo. She got distracted in Hugo's soft eyes and look. It was comforting and she wanted to look at it all day. Gray stared at his eyes, remembering each detail.